BOG Remembrance Day 2023 OverGrow the World with LOVE. šŸ‘½

Congratulations to all of the winners! Great thread @Heliosphear , @m0sirys dm me those deets for your original Sour Bubble seeds from BOG.

6 Likes

Nice!!! Thanks so much @Heliosphear and @Cyr_grow!! Iā€™m really looking forward to running some BOG gear :smiley: I will send over my deets now :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Heliosphear @DougDawson fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s sour bubble in the cross Iā€™m currently growing and the sweet gum scent is definitely coming through. I have some hubba bubba in the vault and am looking forward to growing it out sometime soon. Great thread and much respect to BOG for creating and OG for preserving these fine genetics :seedling::green_heart:

3 Likes

Just having my first go with the Blue Kush from @DougDawson. :slightly_smiling_face:
Seeing as I couldnā€™t keep the Sour Grapes from you alive, @Heliosphear. :laughing:
Pics to come. :wink:

Collector card you say?
Oh you know Iā€™m in Doug!
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ok, I was just about to do the draw but 24 people seems like too little. Letā€™s get the participation up on this, shall we? Get to signing up OG, lol.

11 Likes

You might need to chum the water bud.

5 Likes

I already have some of the BMR from your co-op increase or I would have totally signed up for your drawing.

@Heliosphear this is a beautiful gesture of you to create this thread. Thank you so much. We miss you BOG you stay alive in our hearts and minds. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

How can I sign up for this? Dougā€¦youā€™re a champion!!!

1 Like

I can enter a second time to fill some spots :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson

2 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien
tenor (3) .

23 Likes

wiki is closed?

2 Likes

Noā€¦

3 Likes

Not really :thinking:

3 Likes

ok open again. :slight_smile: least i got to sign upā€¦ thanks mate, good luck to all, great giveawayā€¦

2 Likes

I was given a pack of Sour Bubble from a repo here. I believe @Heliosphear sent them to me. Iā€™ll have a ton more seeds to give out as I found a beautiful male and female to breed with. Beans should be ready in a month or so. Cheers

14 Likes

Thank you every one who stopped by and celebrated the strains of one of my most Favorite OGā€™s ever. Thank You Sour Bubble Connoisseur Society for showing the Love in remembrance of BOG.

Seeyah next Year :sunglasses: Yeahhhh Iā€™m gonna make it a thing!

P.S. @DougDawson first wiki closed.

21 Likes

wow what a great start into the day with winning some BOG gear! thanks alot!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

and congrats @LzBoy @I.am.human and @sunra108 on your win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

and of course thanks @Heliosphear @Cyr_grow @buckaroobonsai @DougDawson !! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

you are all great and overgrow the world with love!

8 Likes

Im new here. Sorry just starting to find my way around. Id love to be added if the giveaway is still open. What an awesome friendly forum. :slight_smile: hope everyones having a great holiday season. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Seacookie :us_outlying_islands:

2 Likes