Bog’s Blue Moon Rocks?

Hi guys, I’ve been looking for Bog’s BMR for a while now, if anyone has some maybe we can come up with a trade :sunglasses::pray:

10 Likes

I believe sinister seeds on IG has f3 available and a cross made from them as well
Check him out

5 Likes

I hear you there, it’s the one BOG strain that has been eluding me for some time now as well.

8 Likes

Thanks dude, will do🙏

2 Likes

Gonna check this guy out on IG, I’ll keep you in mind Doug :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks bud. I don’t have an IG account :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Me either but my girl does, she’s on it, we’ll see what we can do :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m curious too now. Lavender terps sounds nice.

A cultivar called Carl Sagan was made with it. :smile:

1 Like

I just tried a freshly cured cross from a generous member that has very nice lavender terps. Nice stuff.

4 Likes

Which cross?

1 Like

Please don’t hack the name of Mr. BOG Strain lol Bog’s Blue Moonrocks?

Here you can find all info about Blue Moon Rocks from B.O.G. Seeds . If you are searching for information about Blue Moon Rocks from B.O.G. Seeds, check out our Basic Infos, Lineage / Genealogy or Hybrids / Crossbreeds for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!

3 Likes

JOTI BDF x LS

1 Like

I’ve been Talking to Sinister about blue moonrocks for a while now, hes got a ton of f1’s but he wants to test them before he releases them. He made f2’s but got a couple complaints on germ rates so he scrapped them and started making blue moon magoo. He’s gonna start germ testing soon. Says just keep an eye on his website for the drop. I certainly will be :grin:

6 Likes

Ooops, my bad, thanks for pointing that out :pray: @HashstasH

Wish I would have picked up some BMR when I had the chance years ago…. :frowning:

I heard there were some really nice Blueberry phenotypes in the gene pool!

2 Likes

Me too Alaska, me too :unamused:

1 Like

Good info, thanks jinglepot :pray: by f1’s , do you mean like from Bog?

2 Likes

I would assume so. But I don’t have that info.

He has a few packs of f1’s and a few thousand seeds of f2’s it says

4 Likes

I’ve got a stellar Blueberry if you’re interested, it’s in my grow log and Grease_Monkey just finished one as well. Reeks of BB Muffins, really dense coverd nugs. Heavy stone.

15 Likes

Yes I would love that my friend!!

7 Likes