BOG seeds anywhere?

Hello, new to OG, glad to join the community. This is probably a topic that’s talked about here somewhat regularly, Years ago I was lucky enough to try a few strains from BOG, all of which I did try were fantastic. More recently ive been trying to find any of BOG’s great genetics again for a run, and was curious if anyone had any BOG bubble, sour bubble, LSD, lifesaver, blue moon rocks, sour grape, anything would be cool honestly. Don’t have a massive seed vault but would love to negotiate a deal!

9 Likes

Seeds here and now!

5 Likes

Also try to follow this topic: Bog Seeds Availability Info

8 Likes

Thanks for the input. Grabbed a pack of BOG Sweet Cindy.

11 Likes

First off welcome to OG. Perhaps drop by the introduce yourself thread and meet some folks if you have a mind to.

Seedsherenow is the only place to buy official BOG seeds as far as I know. There are also BOG runs going on all over this board right now.

9 Likes

So. Much. BOG. Going on right now :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I really appreciate all of the responses and the warm welcome! I’ll make sure to check out SHN, and follow some threads!

3 Likes

Welcome to og , there some preservation of bog genetics happening now. If you hang around and mingle you may find some available.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.