Bog Seeds Availability Info

That’s exactly my plan! Wanted to make some F2’s out of the best male/female, then potentially pheno hunt a good bubblegum from TH Seeds or CSI Humboldt and cross over the Blue Kush to that. Trying to get that bog bubble feel back, gnome sayin’?

Meh, just wanted to be a part of the BOG discussion here lol…already done introductions to plenty of discord servers and what not >.<.

Here is my current grow diary, if you wanna know me a little better :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ONI is some good stuff. You want be disappointed. I’m looking at some new stuff. But on hold for now.

2 Likes

The Strawberry Diesel Cookies is lookin fire! Took a little sample the other day and it smoked great, very nice long lasting diesel high.

2 Likes

There white grapefruit kush is some tasty smoke . Definitely not hard finding a couple keepers out of a pack.
@bigzach87 by chance you didn’t make any seeds from your oni collection?

1 Like

Yeah, well as @DougDawson & @G-paS said - we have an Introduce Yourself thread HERE, so you can tell us more about yourself and your garden HERE.

Most active Overgrow members here aren’t on Discord. And honestly, you’re the first new member I’ve ever seen who told us that if we want to know more about you, we need to go elsewhere to look you up. :rofl: I think you’ll have a better and more rewarding time if you try a little harder to fit in…

6 Likes

Saying hello helps. Good luck

I haven’t made any, but I still have most of the pack

1 Like

I’m confused by the pressure to go introduce myself. I’m literally just jumping into this one thread because I love all things BOG, I’m not trying to be a part of this ‘community’ to be perfectly honest. And I don’t mean that in an offensive way whatsoever, just sayin’.

2 Likes

The ‘pressure’ is a slightly nicer way of saying that you should stop asking for seeds, or at least appearing like you’re asking, until you are part of the community.

1 Like

I’m not asking anyone for seeds. I’m asking if BOG Bubble seeds even exist anymore and if people still have them.

Don’t jump the gun and think I’m your stereotypical random stranger who walks in and starts asking people to send me there seeds. I’m not that guy.

2 Likes

I think it looked like you might have been, and explained why you got a slightly less than warm welcome. Your intentions weren’t entirely clear. If you spent some time here and people knew you better, they might know what to expect from you rather than thinking you were that guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s all good dude.

I know you didn’t ask, but if we had a nickel for every time a brand new account made their first post about seeds we’d be rich.

There’s tons of BOG runs on this site for you to check out. Thanks for stopping in :v:

5 Likes

I totally believe that, and have seen the same thing in discord. I really just came here to see how active people were about BOG genetics, or if it was just a thing of the past. I never really planned on commenting or registering an account at all.

I will sit back and watch any BOG grow updates from the sidelines. Like I said, wasn’t trying to become a part of the community, or ask for seeds lol. Best of luck growmies.

6 Likes

Get ‘em while they last. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The Sour Bluetooth is twice as good as everything else?? :thinking:
…not that I’m complaining (I’m grateful that they are available…)

Cheers
G

2 Likes

James Bean is after my paycheck again

3 Likes

I still have a bunch of BOG bubble f2s I’m planning to work and/or reproduce when the time comes :shushing_face:

6 Likes

I must say I am not sure how I feel about Ode’ to BOG :thinking:

3 Likes

The seeds on sale now at Seeds Here Now are not old seeds from BOG, but new seed from BOG jr. Is this correct?
I have some SLS on order and due to be in on Monday. I don’t mind if the seeds are older.
But like the idea of trying the result of his sons continuation of his work.

1 Like