Bog Seeds Availability Info

I see lots of people looking for Bogbubble, the only packs for sale I saw were on shn auctions and were quite pricy…

I still have about 60 f2s and got a seed run planned somewhere in the next 3-4 runs. So if they don’t come back in stock in proper supply till then, I’ll make plenty to go around😉

8 Likes

There were some packs of Bog Bubble in stock last week but they disappeared like a fart in the wind!

4 Likes

Speaking of which, I saw some bog scammer flashing packs of bog bubble on ig.

2 Likes

What do you mean? :thinking:

1 Like

Some impersonator had new packs/new label of bog bubble in stock…

Can’t recall the name he used though…

3 Likes

Possibly same person.

1 Like

I sure would like to see a picture of that Bog Bubble pack so we can compare it to the stour bush packs…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

It may be……

1 Like

I is no maffmathician, but shit don’t add up lol

Some of the bog packs were auction only and went for 300+ recently
Super special deal cuz he gotta fix his car?

These posts smell like sulfur :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah and packaging don’t mean shit. I dumped the BMR into water last night to start the run. Could easily replace those 12 beans with anything and it would be in original packaging. Not to mention could color copy the label and create as many as I wanted. BOG seeds are such a gamble since they were never sealed. This is why I would love to hear from JR confirming all these releases. Would just make me feel better.

9 Likes

I think the non sours have some nostalgic factor to them. Like the first painting from a famous artist.

I was a little put off by the description of BogBubble on SHN, it has it listed as Bubblegum x Kush. Shouldn’t it be pure bubblegum? Either WL Bubblegum x WL Bubblegum or BogBubble x BogBubble?

This whole occasional drops plus me being spread thin already really has me reconsidering my seed buying habits and tendencies. I could see how these types of drops facilitate sales more than just listing 50 packs of each. Supply and demand with the unknown added in. Will there be more type of deal.

I think I’m going to treat myself to a couple more packs of seeds and then limit my seed purchases to landrace stuff and trade for whatever else. I really need to focus on other things than stressing over missing out on genetics. These conversations have been helpful for me. Much love

4 Likes

Thanks for the pics Mith, that’s some pretty suspicious shit right there….:thinking:

3 Likes

I for one have been focusing on the non sour cross’s myself.

3 Likes

I don’t know that guy at all and I’m not saying he’s being truthful or telling lies, but the recent BOG packs, BogBubble included are retailing for about $80 and when I ordered them direct from BOG I think I got 6 packs (ironically I didn’t choose BogBubble) for $300 plus a freebie pack. I feel you on some of the recent auctions going for a bunch and the “whole my car is broke down see pics of my hood open with seeds” and BOG stuff being what it is. I wouldn’t put it past me that someone might be up to no good. I definitely wouldn’t buy these because of unknown provenance. If dude showed his emails from BOG from his order, or from SHN if he ordered them from there then that’s a step in the right direction and even then it would be a gamble. This is why I order direct from the breeder whenever possible, or with authorized retailers that they say have their stuff. Ideally the former whenever possible. What a shame it’s like this, where we have to wonder if the seeds are authentic. They’re seeds for crying out loud. Beautiful, wonderful, lovely seeds. Much love

3 Likes

I think it has something to do with the wl bubblegum being bubblegum x Afghan or kush. I agree though, strange way of putting it…

1 Like

I’d feel really bad with myself if I ousted an honest man though…
But.
If I put something for sale, it’s for sale… I’m always sketched by the sob stories…
Also, these packs are recent, I seen Pics of his car from months back and it’s clearly a pos lol, but he had hundreds(thousands?) to drop on seeds, a sudden change of heart and sells for half of what he paid?

Nah

*correction

That ig account was created yesterday. The car is a “project car”

5 Likes

I was wondering if it was to tie in the whole, sour bubble came from BogBubble controversy from back in the day, when there was speculation of Bubba Kush being in Sour Bubble.

I just went to search for a description of WL Bubblegum but couldn’t find one. I did come across a post on Icmag suggesting that Bubba Kush was Bubblegum x Hindu Kush, so now it’s gone full circle and I have no idea what’s up or down. Feels like I’m getting rolled across the reef just trying to sort what’s what inside a seed. Crazy.

It would eat at my soul and my being so much that it would destroy me if I outsted an honest man. I can’t even imagine it and those who do it so easily it infuriates me. Who could do such a thing, it’s so shameful. Way to be and calling it out as you see! That’s important in life I think. Thanks for being your awesome self. Much love

2 Likes

I went down a bog rabbit hole, I spent hours upon hours digging and reading everything bog.

It is a strange world lol

The Bubba thing comes from og… back then someone gifted him a tray of cuts some of which were Bubba kush, then he bred sour bubble, where some phenos can look exactly like Bubba.

Coincidence. Yes?

The theories are countless.

The better one comes from dank.frank who was quite active on the boards back then but also knows his plants.

I’ll edit with a lineage and a possible correction on the story when I find the screenshot :yum:

5 Likes

Feels like I’ve gone down so many seed lineage rabbit holes, be it this one we’re talking about or on MNS or whatever else. If I remember, dank Frank was rather direct in their comments about it all.

I’m currently browsing BOG reviews on ic still trying to convince myself into another pack of seeds, and I literally just read a post where BOG says the BogBubble is Bubblegum x Afghani Kush. The second time I’d ever heard that, with the first being from you earlier. The universe is such a trip! I love it.

With so many roads leading back to Sensi and Nevils work, I think it’s totally possible that it’s just a similar looking type to Bubba, found in those seeds. Of all the breeders and seedmakers that have been around since I’ve been paying attention, BOG seemed as genuine and loving and kind hearted as could be. I believe what BOG says.

On an aside, I was just reading today how the universe puts signposts throughout and I can’t help but feel like it just happened again. These conversations are some of my favorite things. Much love

3 Likes

I’m also fighting the urge to grab a pack LoL Blue Kush or Grape Punch ohh more Sour Boggle and I wish they’d drop some strawberry Kush or Sour strawberry

2 Likes