Bog Seeds Availability Info

I’ll take anyone’s word who’s been growing bogs gear for over a decade any day rather than some guy slinging beans

6 Likes

One more glitch in the story.

You can f2 boggle gum all day and they’ll look the same, it’s bubblegum, another inbred line. Boggle gum is full sib inbreeding of Ben dronkers bubblegum that was already worked well. There was never any additional genetics mixed in to leave a trail in the phenos.

11 Likes

If you can not read that reply James bean wrote and tell it’s full of shit I’ve got some beachfront property in Kiev to sell you lol

11 Likes

I’m not some rando on this one ha!
When I read that I feel like it was posted for this very moment.

14 Likes

Since were talking boggle gum can’t remember when last years spring box possibly. Boggle gum f2 sorry can’t remember who did it should be the real deal? Anyone have info on that OG gift guess I could search it .

6 Likes
10 Likes

Sorry Doug couldn’t remember who did that one . I remember your light episode that time .

4 Likes

Sounds like I should be weary of popping my sour bubble pack lol. So far the Blue Kush checked out and Bog Bubbles are looking consistent, so I’ll just stick to the other BOG strains I suppose.

Appreciate the info Tony!

4 Likes

The Blue Kush I am running for F2s now is an older pack from when BOG passed so should be good. The 3 plants from the second pack are also older. Pretty stoked about the run. Blue Kush F2s for all :wink:

24 Likes

I’m just saying Tony was talking about the heritability of cornstalk phenos in SB back in the early development of GB eight years ago :wink:

!

7 Likes

Just had to wave that new card at me didn’t ya ? Another one to collect great shot of the gnome.

5 Likes

Man, I grew some Blue Moonrocks with a friend around 15 years ago and to this day, it was the tastiest flower I’ve ever encountered! I was on the original Overgrow all day every day circa 2003-2005, and I always loved BOG’s posts.

My state recently legalized it, so I started up my first grow in 15 years just a few weeks ago, and I just heard about BOG’s passing. That explains why nobody answered the emails I sent :frowning:

I’d do just about anything to get some legit BOG seeds but from what I’m reading, SeedsHereNow isn’t selling legit BOG genetics, right? So am I supposed to accept the fact that it’s gone for good or is anyone trying to keep the genetics alive?

13 Likes

Not gone for good. I just did a big open pollination preservation run of bog bubble @KidCharlamagne

5 Likes

There have been a few Bog preservation runs around here, we tried for BMR not long ago, check out the BMR preservation run thread for more info.

4 Likes

It’s not that they’re not legit. They’re just not being worked by bog Jr which is what shn (James) is trying to pass off. The ones you have look like they’re bogs work. They may just be f2’s made by someone in James’ camp and he’s making money off of bogs name. And damn good money knowing people will eat it up without blinking

5 Likes

I recently made F2s for the community of Sour Bubble, made Sour Grape F1s and am currently doing a Blue Kush preservation. Blue Moon Rocks was also attempted but 3 packs of seeds and no real germination. That ones on the back burner now till more viable stock is found.

11 Likes

Do you have those Blue Kush in flower yet? This is a bud pic of some Blue Kush from a pack I purchased off SHN. Terps matched the description and it was incredible flower, but would love to see it matched up to some Blue Kush we know is 100% authentic.

11 Likes

Still small

Here is the link to his grow.

3 Likes

Not yet I haven’t. They are still babies. There are 11 young ones and 3 older ones in the back along with the one BMR that grew and took weeks to get healthy. It’s in the back left corner.

11 Likes

This is the home of BOG, because of OG, I have Sour Grape & Sour Bubble from @DougDawson , Sour strawberry from @Mithridate and BOG bubble from @Cyr_grow and @Indoornesian for the cherry ak x sour Bluetooth! Wow thank you all, RIP BOG

11 Likes