BOG Sour BluTooth Pack Phenos

Bout to put em in solo cups.

6 Likes

Got 5 out of 6 in the soil.

3 of the 6 had nice 1/2 - 1 inch long taproots. They are numbers 1 - 3.

1 had a tinnie weenie. We’ll see if he is a boy. I dont want to assume his gender but will listen to him when he is ready to tell me who he truly is. You can see him chillin topside by himself before deciding he wasnt too good for his hole. Stubby is number 4.

1 was JUUUUST crack a lackin with the most modest hint of white tap root in the crack of the shell. You can see her being shy in the last pic up top chilling with Pokey. She is number 5.

1 did not look open at all. Having a dud would suck. But decided to let the little bugger keep floating solo. We all cant be social butterflies. Sometimes we bloom in our own time. So 12 hours later, after all the other siblings were planted this little one shows some tap root. Pokey is number 6.

8 Likes

Go pokey! Take good care of this one, my senses say it’s female. :sunglasses: I’ve never had a dud BOG seed, good to see the tradition continues. Excellent photo’s.

4 Likes

I am grabbing a seat on this bus!

2 Likes

Things are looking good! Gladto see they’re hitting the soil

Gotta wait til tomorrow for the large tent so the autos are just gonna have to chill outside a bit longer but my BOGlings will never know the real sun.

5 Likes

This is inside your new shed right?

1 Like

Yup. Got ventilatiom running across the bottom pulling from the back, nearest ac unit, and out the front. First time using tents so let me know best set up as I trial and error. I know keep it hella high for seedlings since its LED. Should I go 50-80% and lower it? 24" seems to be as close as most bring higher powered LED lights to babys.

5 Likes

If there’s nothing else in there I’d dim it and drop it closer personally just to avoid having them stretch out in you

2 Likes

First three to tap, first three up. The pheno/genetic hunt begins (even with variation down due to good BOG breeding still looking for the best obviously even if they all are pretty much the same presentation).

1-3, the over achievers, are all up.

Stubby, #4, and Pokey still being anti social.

I wanna do a seed run with these but also running some autos right now as well . . . Might be interesting with a bit of extra pollen. Got a white LSD auto that is just thriving compared to her sisters and might make an intersting cross with unstable genetics to play with if she ends up with good bud too. She also might be too far ahead to get pollen from the sour blutooth and make that cross work since I cannot halt her calendar. We’ll see.

Gonna try and keep this a thread on breeding Sour BluTooth and not specifically a grow diary on this set of 6 or else might as well move the thread there. So it will continue through and after trying to breed these bad boys, and ladies and their progeny.

3 Likes

Just got some new toys. Water from my tap is ph 7.00-7.1 or so with 90 ppm solids. Any thoughts?

When I grew before I use distilled water and fed through schedule and adjusted based on the plants reaction to the nutes so I have limited experience with these tools. Will start trying to make more data points and get these ladies their chance to shine.

3 Likes

I’d say ph to 6.2/6.5 and a bit of veg or if you’ve got micro bringing your total up to 150/200 ppm ,providing you didn’t add nutes to the soil prior to planting.

2 Likes

They are in happy frog right now so not nutes yet aside from what came in it.

Got me some cal mag so use that to get to 150-200 for now? Or a specific veg micro nutes? Dont have ph up/down yet. What will cal mag do to ph? Why search OG when Ive got you!!!

1 Like

More that likely raise the ph a bit .
Apple cider vinegar from the cupboard if you’ve got any will work in a pinch to lower ph .

2 Likes

That I do. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m going to keep this thread going with posts specifically about the phenos as they present and breeding aspect of my SBTs but will open up a grow diary so can post more updates that arent really breeding related.

So this will keep getting updates as I have questions, need advice and want to share breeding, but for more detailed chronically of Pokeys journey look out for the grow diary link incoming later.

Edit: Upon reading what I wrote I think I just said the same thing twice. Imma gonna go take a hit.

7 Likes