BOG Sour BluTooth Pack Phenos

Dropped this 6 pack in water and should have grow shed finished on thursday. Havent grown BOG, or much of anything, since 2005 or so. Anyone with experience with Sour BluTooth with advice or pics on what phenos to look for? I have a few more packs to work through when I get room for em as well to find a keeper or breeders.

I

33 Likes

@Bullskinner

1 Like

I’ll sit here and enjoy the show 🥷✌️

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be much of a hunt. Bogs gear is already worked, I’ve grown out a few of them and all were pretty uniform. Maybe slight height differences

6 Likes

I think I want to make some seeds but dont know if I want to do regular or feminized and want to pick best representatives I can. I want to cross with some stuff but want a larger bank of sour blutooth seeds first. Just afraid Ill pick worst ones and do BOGs genetics a disservice. First step will be to make clones of all the 6 I’m popping and grow out the donors to see that Ive got. Also need to decide whether to keep any males. Feminized BOG genetics anyone?

5 Likes

I’m just completing a seed run to build my Bog collection. I had two males that looked and smells identical to the female plants. I wound up culling one male for no reason other than I didn’t want all of the pollen :sneezing_face:
Once I grow out the progeny I’ll know for sure.

6 Likes

Willing to trade what it takes for some Sourbubble of Bogglegum. Another reason I wanted to make seed here was to have something to trade for BOG seeds before they get harder to find outside of individual preservers. He made Sour BluTooth after I stopped growing so I havnt tried it yet.

Considering doing feminized seeds with collodial silver just to not have to deal with males. Also wanted to cross with some red strains like red hot cookies just so I can have Sour PurpleTooth.

7 Likes

Congratulations on choosing an excellent BOG strain, I’m growing SBT as well.

12 Likes

Looks good! I’ve got a pack of SBT in the fridge and I’m looking forward to seeing what results you get :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Family photo minus their 6 brother and sisters currently treading water.

15 Likes

Nice purchase.

2 Likes

Wish I still had some of the BOG seeds I got from early 2000’s to try to pop but alas, 3 moves and 15 years of not growing have lost them to the sands of time. I hope to get find and trade for some more over time but this was the ONLY strain I could get to buy and has sour bubble heritage so I wasnt upset.

Got more than I should with the idea of doing a seed run to give to the community before I started asking for trade and stuff. Wanted to find the best of the best and feared if I didnt buy now, wouldnt have the chance later. Do NOT tell my wife.

Still 7 packs available if its accurate at seedsherenow.com. As far as I can tell last BOG seeds at retail anywhere. I used a one time per account 25% off code that I can try to rememeber if someone wants to use it. Took a few spins of their first time visit discount wheel to get it.

If you can wait, I couldnt, I will try to make some available to the community when I seed em. And be more than open to trade for other BOG genetics.

8 Likes

Early stuff was amazing. Ive been smoking on casey Jones x sour bubble bx1 for the last month.

3 Likes

Nice…I wanted to grab more than one pack of SBT but I couldn’t bring myself to it with their price on shn. If anyone finds a keeper cut in their SBT hunt I’ve got plenty to trade.

2 Likes

Looking back at somewhat recent auctions with 12 packs going for 50-60 the price here did make me weak at the knees, but it is what it is and in the long run it wont be such a big deal. The 25% off helped, a tiny, tiny bit.

Now the OTHER seeds I bought that I dont have time or room for at the moment are another conversation entirely.

2 Likes

timetospin25 was the code for 25% off at SHN. I believe it works once per account.

4 Likes

Building a house for em like a good daddy. Will start a thread on the room.

10 Likes

I’d be up for some if you follow through making seeds.

2 Likes

Looking good bro. You’ll have a lot of fun. I’m with @Indoornesian on the stability and lack of variation within the BOG strains. I haven’t grown them all but playing with the Sour Bubble has shown me that the line has been worked to a super stable, bombproof strain. Not often that you get a pack of seeds that have been made stable by someone with more love for the plant than most.

I have Sour Blutooth now thanks to a fellow OGer. I’m really looking forward to it. If you get a male make some seeds for yourself. They should make really good seeds and really great plants. peace

7 Likes

Gonna hang out and watch if that’s cool :v:t2:

2 Likes