BOG Sourbluetooth Twin embryo Hoedown 2.0

24 hours in and were off to the dance floor ladies and gentlemen.Seeds were super thick needed to be cracked in mouth and put onto wet paper towel even after a 24hour soak.4 put in 4 popped one is suspect and im keeping my eye on it.The first generation set of the BOG Sourbluetooth twins is off to a good start will pop more as i go and see if i can sift through at least 50.Will keep you guys on the up and up im going to do this one a little more slowly and take my time.Lets see what happens might be a shit show might be cool who knows?plain soil and Mr Fulvic and my lamp light this time for a start.

17 Likes

Kicking it quietly in the cut.
Bog!
Water, bong, pen and pad
Bog!
Ok ready for the show.

2 Likes

I have a lot of digging to do folks going to get a miners cap and a head lamp this is one bottle of 2 i left out 1 bottle froze the other

9 Likes

2654 is my guess

2 Likes

Im going to count out ten and weight them when i weight it out all together I’ll divide by that number should work right lol

1 Like

Lol. I have a huge stash of sour blutooth seeds I havnt counted either. Just keep packing em up and pile just seems to stay huge.

1 Like

@FiveGar These were from seeds i got from you actually lol. I Remember your handle as Soligaron i think it was two years or more o think?One of the seeds i popped out of that pack (btw they all popped tails in like under 24 and were awesome)Ended up being a two tail bean that was popped from one seed and ended up being one male and one female.The male grew pollen sacks like log buds but after a light leak and a red light from a tower fan pissed him off he threw pistils one or two her and there at his tops i. Said screw it i was already 3 quarters they way there and i might as well see what he could do and if he passed it on to the offspring.If it was a normal grow he would have been dead but with it being a twin male and female pair from one bean it was eating me up to not know what would happen.I still have 8 left of that flip i popped 3 beans got 4 plants.

7 Likes

The seeds must flow . . .

1 Like

Got one to break soil 3 more to go

1 Like

Always wondered what happened to Solgarion…. Cool to know it’s you @FiveGar

Looking forward to this one @CapnCannabis :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I just did a pokemon style evolution or something.

1 Like

Two flying like kites the other are are taking thier time but all alive and well .

1 Like

Had one Damp off was a bummer but the 3 are doing well time for a repot and some nutes

1 Like