BOG Sour Blutooth (Preservation)

I would love a few of these seeds too if thats possible Cyr_grow, I missed the sign up though.

If this is still true I would love to grow some BOG. Can venmo $5.

Edit: glad to be #43 on the list. DM at your convenience.

3 Likes

To late to get in on this?

1 Like

BOTHER HOOKING IT UP FAT!
The mailman hit me up early with a little package, open it up and BAM! a little container heavy with beans. Thank you so very much! The line up is getting more and more difficult each round! I love it!
OVERGROW THE WORLD!

7 Likes

Item arrived safe and sound today!

14 Likes

Beans landed today thanks so much man!

6 Likes

Received these babies today, thank you very much for your kindness and hard work as well @Cyr_grow

13 Likes

Leave it up to Cyr to be dropping hundred packs on folks, amazing work! @Cyr_grow

9 Likes

Added my name to the list and i’m happy to send some coin for shipping @Cyr_grow
Missed the run to follow along but looking back through it looks like it was a stellar run!
I knew vaguely of a couple BOG strains by name, but never anything about BOG himself until listening to the episode of “The Pot Cast” that he was a guest in in i think 2016. He sounds like he was a wonderful cheery guy with a very interesting history of his growing career, and strains he created!
Sad the cannabis community lost him but its great that his strains will live on through so many people, and exponentially more after this gigantic seed run! :grin: :partying_face:

3 Likes

If you have any of those left, please let me know. I’d love to have some of those in my stash box.
Would you be up for a trade? I’ve got regular guerilla fumes f2’s seeds finishing within the next 5 weeks.
Cheers,stiffy

2 Likes

Beans arrived! Thank you sir!

5 Likes

Got mine too :), nice job, and thank you very much!!!

2 Likes

My Seeds arrived , and I gotta say you hooked it up. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Beens landed. Thank you so much for the fat sack @Cyr_grow. You really spared no expense on this. Impressed is an understatement. If you ever need anything from me it’s yours brother.

4 Likes

the BLUTOOH landed thank you !!! @Cyr_grow

1 Like

awesome day in the PNW TODAY, came home and was doing some transplanting decided to take a break and check the mail… and holy guacamole look what was waiting for me… super stoked to get these in, thanks so much @Cyr_grow… best day and i am not sure how many beans are in there but daaaanm it looks to be a butt load. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Touchdown dude!! @Cyr_grow thanks dude will have to soak some hear soon!! Appreciate you more than I can express !!

8 Likes

@Cyr_grow Thank you!

2 Likes

Can I be added to the list.

Very nice @Cyr_grow ill be watching this repro, thank you for doing it!