BOG Sour Bubble

@BlackWaterBudd

Bog bubble is some type of kush x th seeds bubblegum. Bred for pink bubblegum aromas

Sour bubble is a special bog bubble first called superbogbubble made into its own line.

Bog prized clone mom is a taller lime sour bubble with great potency :v:

9 Likes

Thanks mith!!

3 Likes

Thanks both of y’all especially for the giveaway! And the information I have the bog bubble and sour strawberry at week 2 of flower I’ll sent you current pics when I get in later. Thanks again, I’ll be growing some of this gear for a while if I get the boss’s approval or I cut do a as his and hers.

2 Likes

Never heard THseeds mentioned as the source for bubblegum before. Believe I just heard “white label”. Interesting.

Some theorize he threw Bubba Kush in at some point, but BOG himself claims Sour Bubble is just bog bubble x bog bubble

1 Like

The cover crops you use in that setup are so interesting the variety and numbers

1 Like

I thought Bog called it Dronker’s Bubblegum? I may be mistaken though.
Edit: yeah that’s the White Label guy.

4 Likes

@Redrum92 @buckaroobonsai
Yeah it was white label bubblegum, my bad

4 Likes

The cover crop is mainly different types of clover. There some other stuff mixed in there.

2 Likes

@Cyr_grow before you went to full bed did you try the living soil in large pots first?

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure myself, always good to get the story clear as possible! … especially when the story from BOG himself even changed from year to year lol

3 Likes

I answered that after being up for 30+ hours… results may vary :joy::joy:

Honestly I read every posts bog made that are still up… and every threads on every sites relating to bog strains, and even I couldn’t tell you hah

Blockquote BushyOldGrower Quotes:

Bogglegum is probably hardier due to the nl5 in it and bogbubble has no nl5 in it but is a bubba kush in reality. Sour bubble shows the kush side of bogbubble while bogbubble is a true bubba that leans more to the bubblegum side than the kush.

7 Likes

I would love to not have to keep making soil for each run, but I worry about bugs taking over in my shed

1 Like

I did not. Ive run in a 15g pot and worked my way down to 1g pots. 1g pots are harder to take care of. I found a sweet spot with 5g-7g pots. But I got tired of the up keep and pH fluctuations in the soil with smaller pots. Keeping up with 10-15 plants in flower and my work schedule wasn’t meshing well. So I decided to go no-till in a bed

2 Likes

Only thing I would worry about is ants moving in. The beneficial bugs stay in the bed

1 Like

@Cyr_grow thanks for the info this is something I’ve been curious about for awhile.
Anything that that can decrease your work load is a positive and the plants show the results right?

1 Like

Plants have definitely shown the results from switching over

3 Likes

Week two of flower in the books

8 Likes

I’ma take a guess cause I’ve been researching and reading the BOG strains with plans to grow a bunch. Back one isn’t “the one”. Should be bushy like the others?

Got dang those fans are monstrous.

In the words of BOG himself

Follow your intuitions…

My mom is the branching and taller lime kush smelling version.

That’s from a post BOG made on icmag back in June 2013. I don’t think it’s to say that every tall branchy one is going to be a lime kush sour bubble type, but that was the morphological characteristics for the plant BOG selected for as a mother.

They look happy in the no till bed @Cyr_grow . Noticed your comment about the male and possibly making seeds with it. Also noticed your comment about this run being mostly for sensi. Hope you get a bunch of sensi you like with just your preferred amount of seeds. How will you go about harvesting pollen and targeting the budsites you wish to fertilize without pollinating the flowers you want to keep seedless? Much love

2 Likes

Here’s a picture of the Viper cut.

6 Likes