BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

They are here and proceeds from the merchandise go to Mrs. Bog :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sebring has coffee mugs on his site. Not the same but still supporting an awesome person.

7 Likes

My BOG shirt and Sebring hoodie (JOIN THE HOODIE SIDE!!!) should be waiting for me on sunday. Tshirt already there and Sebring order set to be delivered tomorrow according to tracking.

6 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear , so it begins. Your artwork is now in my BOG tent and we are off to the races. Seeds will germinate on the 13th. Thanks for the drawings. Didn’t want to link the journal in your diary but it is easy to find, drop on by if you have a mind to. Also don’t forget to vote on post #33 for the cross that will get made :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let me know how the hoodie fits. I need a new one for the fall :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I voted for lifesaver.

The celebration of BOG seeds is in full swing…

Join the fun and run with @DougDawson , it’s gonna be Awesome.

7 Likes

Just read this thread end to end this morning and what a great read :scroll: a great artist :writing_hand: a great grower :seedling::herb::leaves::fallen_leaf: a great humanitarian :innocent: what more can I say
PS hope the humanitarian thing wasn’t an insult haha.
Hope you don’t mind but I’m along for the ride.
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

1 Like

Just wanted to share one of my favorites Sour Stawberry

they don’t have long cause I’m out of room in my veg spaces but they are close.
:v::green_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome to the landing site, Thank you for your kindness and support. Been called way worse than humanitarian :rofl: no worries. Thank you for sharing your BOG Buds, spectacular!

BOG SBT’s doing great.

14 Likes

BOG LSD grow just popped up on interstellar alien scanner…

4 Likes

BOG SBT #2 at 3 weeks flowering

21 Likes

Enjoying watching this run. Plants are flawless and the sketches add character to the thread✌🏻

4 Likes

Looking great @Heliosphearre doing Bog proud with these :clap: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you @anon20530495 . The very best thing about growing great genetics is… all a OG has to do is keep the balance and the plant’s do all the work. :sunglasses:

Thank you @Stevie1durr

I’m outta likes and been smokin Dutch Hawaiian mixed with Kitchen Sink and 9lb hammer… time for some music. Have a great Friday!

6 Likes

Coming down to the money end of the season, nice shine on those leaves

Healthy as cuz, rippers

3 Likes

BOG sour strawberry preservation by @CADMAN seeing is believing.

@FattyRoots Thank you, looking forward to your move to Mexico.

5 Likes

Thank you @corgitron for the 411

7 Likes

SBT’s 5 weeks flowering

14 Likes

BOG SBT from 2020

12 Likes

The BOG SBT’s are doing great, filling in between the nodes.

18 Likes