BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

Mountain top secret: Atmosphear report, flood watch!
Captains Log: Falling H2O alert, heavy rain for days expected, Capt. ReikoX has activated the command and control emergency course correction for the G13xRomulan bases and the yellow bird of peace.
Start primary inflow, set for 100 cfm

Start secondary out flow, set for 100 cfm

Bring life support online, set for 78*F

Photon receptors triple checked for stowaway creatures in route

Firing up 1000 watt led photon drive, full veg, no bloom… welcome to deep space blue.

Thank you for flying G13xRomulan bird of peace, be good to yourself

Timer set for 18/6 light cycle.

12 Likes

Emergency transmission: Red alert!

Captains log veg date 09: 45 watt led photon generator failing, starting to strobe, high humidity and age listed as cause. Immediate evacuation of SG’s and SBT’s from grow area 69 to deep space blue took a toll on some seedlings.
Subject: After arrival mooring clamps were put in place to reposition the primary photon receptor to vertical.

Some seedlings had changed direction for photon reception. Docking clamps in place.

Inspection of soil revealed perfect environment for bad things to happen.

Top soil removed

Replaced with sun dried recycled soil.

Further inspection revealed oG13xRomulan F3 plant #1 is female.

Deep Space Blue conditions have returned to 78*F, Photon drive set to 100% veg, 10% bloom

Every new crew member of the oG13xRomulan F3 bird of peace gets their portrait put on display in the Captains Lounge… Today we honor Capt. ReikoX with just a small sample of how this trichrome pharmer added to the knowledge base of OverGrow.

15 Likes

I think I got high reading this . The drawing are awesome. So is bog gear.

4 Likes

@Hugh_Glass Thank you for your support and kind words, here’s my latest… getting high and having fun OG style. :sunglasses: cloud surfing sesh.

13 Likes

Dude seriously love the art
Glad to see everything is healthy and happy
Peace
Paps

1 Like

Top get-down secret: Seedeorite shower

Captains Log: veg date 012, looking out across the space dock…

I see 8 gorgeous seedlings starting to ramp up photon finger leaf receptor fabrication. Moorings and docking clamps have been removed, each plant receives 3/4 cup rain water shaken vigorously to oxygenate the water to max every day. Light cycle is 18/6, grow cab temp is constant 80*F, humidity is static at 55%. Photon drive is set to 100% blue veg light with bloom at 20%.

Communication from OG @papalag : Fire in the docking bay, all crew members safe, complete shut down, rebuild in progress… itchin to crack some beans.

Deep space blue alert! Incoming pineapples! Shields up, activate tracking system, launch satellite HFPPF4 for containment and germination. Request temp Transfer of Cap’n Paps to Juicyone. Every OG has problems during a grow, how we solve them growing forward together is primary to survival of the gardener and the plants.

14 Likes

Paps to @Heliosphear love it

There’s life reported in the small tent blue moon magoo ( moon rocks x blue magoo) is showing its heads above soil

Stop by the new thread amazon Just beamed Down my new fire suppression

Peace
Paps out

3 Likes

@Papalag very cool to know your on the grow again! Fire suppression received.

Top notch secret: Galactic Dark spark located!

Capt. @Swe-can has located and contained the dark spark, see here. Warning do not look directly at the point of the cola… immediate euphoria and mind bending feelings of thirstin for that sweet deep space darkness.

Captains log: veg date 016, 8 seedlings are enjoying the new arrangements. Having them clustered was preventing air flow around pots. They are all very healthy, light cycle is 18/6, watered as needed, tested by hand weighing each pot.

Checking node spacing and looking for bugs.

OG13XROMULAN (female) heading back to the UFO landing site for cloning.

13 Likes

Breaker, Breaker here comes the vapor…

Welcome back to citizens band 33.3mhz OG radio, today’s caller is @beacher , tell us about your sighting trichrome pharmer… well, I was just standing there in my backyard playing trumpet, in my grass skirt speedo and keeping my vitamin D on the level. A UFO landed on the mountain top, a harpoon flew by with a cable and these beings started coming down. I grabbed the camera, butt… battery was dead from taking pics of my harvest, as they went by, the big one had a tattoo, it just said…

15 Likes

LOL awesome! Even if my camera battery wasn’t dead it would have been a blurry, awful pic anyways haha

Loving your drawings!

Plant are looking sweet too, excellent usage of clothespins, that’s a new one

5 Likes

nice and trippy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@beacher :rofl: the next sketch here is going to be a party at the Lorax tree house, your in with a violin. I hope everything is good for you, things are getting way phucked up here. I’m back on home quarantine, soooo I’ll be around more. Keep your stick on the ice.
@green_raver Thank you, you’ll be raving at the tree house on the dance floor. Think burning man meets dirty phonics… any requests for your character?

Top chef secret: Co2, H2o and oxygen

Captains log: Veg date 023, got way Irish lucky… dry ice!

Entire space dock flooded with Co2 fog 30 minutes after watering and 1 hour before lights out.

Nodes are tight

Growth rate is increasing as photon receptors expand in size.

17 Likes

Wait, does dry ice put off CO2?

Also, ‘keep your stick on the ice’? Are you Irish or Canadian lol. Take off you hoser :canada:

3 Likes

Dry ice is Co2 in solid form.

8 Likes

I was always under the impression you wanted the CO2 to sit at leaf level due to it being absorbed through the stomata, not the root base. Have you seen any differences in where the CO2 sits or differences with CO2 addition in general? I figure once youve hit your carbon limit CO2 would be a good option.

5 Likes

Generally the source of CO2 should be placed above the plants as it’s heavier than air and will fall down over the canopy.

I used to get these little puck things from my local grow shop that made CO2 once you opened the pack and I would put them in a little bowl hanging over my canopy.

@ubcchemo interesting, I somehow never knew that! Could I put a cube in my drink and make it fizzy?

5 Likes

They use dry ice in big punch bowls and such.
Ooh aaah a little fog

4 Likes

Now that’s class, what a cool idea.

3 Likes

haha ! let’s say he would be an outlier , statistically speaking :smiley:

3 Likes

Dry ice is made by super cooling and compressing Co2 gas to liquid carbon dioxide, slow and low pressure release creates Co2 snow, that’s turned into pellets or bricks.

Leaves take in Co2 thru the stoma on the underside of the leaf during photosynthesis. The heavy fall can be seen as the sublimation from solid to gas creates the fog, I turned on the fan on low with both intake and outflow turned off, close the doors, suppling extra Co2 before light’s out takes advantage of knowing the stoma closes at night ( no photosynthesis) helping to conserve water, respiring at night the leaves take in oxygen. After lights out I opened the doors, aired out, turned on intake 100 cfm and 100 cfm outflow. It would have been best to apply the Co2 at the beginning of lights on, butt… the fridge package arrived much later than expected.

Dry ice will destroy your skin cells in seconds, plants as well, on contact. The surface temp of the dry ice is -109*F

I capped this jug after the dry ice had completed, as the water gets colder the process slows down, ice forms around the dry ice in sublimation.

If a cap is applied at the height of the process explosive air pressure burst will be almost immediate, painful and is very dangerous.

@beacher I am a fan of the red green show and I am Irish, soooo keep your shillelaghly on the ice slides a box of Timbits to beacher
@green_raver got it :grinning:
@OleReynard 30 pound block of dry ice thrown in a pool at a party… terrible idea for swimmers, Co2 concentration at the water surface caused hypoxia.
@ubcchemo :sunglasses:
@BDGrows I mixed it around with the fan, if the parts per million of Co2 gets above 3000 this becomes dangerous to human life. Plants can handle over 5000 ppm Co2 during photosynthesis if the light source is adjusted in unison. The bright dense fog is over 10,000 ppm and is instantly toxic when inhaled.

12 Likes