BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

Ooo I want one now

1 Like

Regal fritillaries! At least that’s what they look like. :wink:. What part of the world are you in friend?

1 Like

I still don’t have any sour strawberry out of their shell. It’s been 4 days now. 🤷

Guess I should say only 4 days

2 Likes

Seeds sprouted yes? Before went into dirt?

2 Likes

I soaked them for 24 hrs, then put em in a towel. The other few varieties I started at the same time were showing tails, so I just planted them all. I should have held out.

2 Likes

Give them some more time. Keep a bag over the container ( diy humidity tent ) should keep things warm and damp. Don’t over water them and should pop out in a few days or so.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m not worried yet. These are seeds @Daytripr69 made. Hope he’s doing well.

2 Likes

@FiveGar 37% jumpin shiva on a pogo stick, that’s sick! I had some 33% shipwreck and it left me stranded on the rocks every time I smoked more than 3 hits.

@CADMAN :+1: my grow area is full too, gonna harvest on Halloween :sunglasses:

@Derpterps my favorite thing to do is sketch and smoke, growing with OG’s gives me the part team feeling. It’s fantastic people like you that makes the spirit of OverGrow flourish.

@DougDawson will do.

@Syn the BOG seeds shirt is nice, all cotton and Mrs. Helios says it’s very comfy… What? As soon as it showed up, it was taken from my hands. :rofl:

@Rhino_buddy i’m uhhh 150 miles from the equator living in the place where Ed Rosenthal did some great work, where you at? I hope daytripr69 is doing well too.

Gathering pollen, setting up teepee for focused pollination… of course I’ll take pics.

4 Likes

Some times I take a picture, look at it and say… gorgeous!

21 Likes

How did you get ahold of an overgrow sticker? I want one :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Here you go bud.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for that @DougDawson , never had a clue that these were available

Stickers, magnets, t-shirts, the only thing I was looking for and didn’t see was a coffee cup

2 Likes

Just a quick note, my shirt and notebook arrived today. Thanks for the tip on where to get them bud.

11 Likes

Where did you get them?

6 Likes

Same question @Heliosphear & @DougDawson :star_struck:

5 Likes

They are here and proceeds from the merchandise go to Mrs. Bog :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sebring has coffee mugs on his site. Not the same but still supporting an awesome person.

7 Likes

My BOG shirt and Sebring hoodie (JOIN THE HOODIE SIDE!!!) should be waiting for me on sunday. Tshirt already there and Sebring order set to be delivered tomorrow according to tracking.

6 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear , so it begins. Your artwork is now in my BOG tent and we are off to the races. Seeds will germinate on the 13th. Thanks for the drawings. Didn’t want to link the journal in your diary but it is easy to find, drop on by if you have a mind to. Also don’t forget to vote on post #33 for the cross that will get made :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let me know how the hoodie fits. I need a new one for the fall :+1::+1:

2 Likes