BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

allhail That is freaking awesome.

home-run-home

3 Likes

Looking great!!

2 Likes

The two cola’s of SBT, more they dry, the difference is becoming more evident.

14 Likes
2 Likes

BOG SBT’s reaching give it a try dryness, cut down the bottoms. SBT grow in done.

14 Likes

Bro you definitely hit this one out of the park a home run my friend

Great job

2 Likes

Juat amazing, you have many talents bud.

1 Like

@Papalag Thank you, very pleased with the results. Mrs Helios and I played just the tip tonight and sampled both main STB cola’s, both are very strong, they smell and taste different, one is energetic sativa dominate and tastes like sweet Cindy the other is closer to 50-50 hard buds and tastes like last years SBT’s. I’ll put together a smoke report later when they got to jars.

@DougDawson i think of you the same way. Thank you.

Everything has come together, the BOG 4 life grow starts in 8 days.

4 BOG Strains and Matanuska ThunderFuck… Brace yourself.

8 Likes

Excited to watch this!!! BOG Sour Bubble in process, got partial packs of LSD, Sour Blutooth, Sour Bubble, Full pack of Sweet Cindy! All these from the source. Makes me want to up my game, and I am! First BOG grow was Bogglegum almost 20 years ago, a fan ever since. Excited about the number of members trying to keep his strains alive! Up for f2’s of all Bushy’s stuff!!! But, as u know…MTF!!!

5 Likes

Going to be amazing, gonna park my hover bike over here and watch. Best of luck.

2 Likes

@Heliosphear Well done! Hoping to have my lab running soon! Cheers pal!

1 Like

The sour blutooth is the only bog strain I’m unfamiliar with. Was his last creation correct?

I saw it listed but at double the price of his other products. So that interested me lol.

Will you be doing a smoke report on the final product?

Cheers man :beers:

3 Likes