BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

Alrighty then, where was we? Oh right, these pictures were taken at 4 days 11 hours after germination. Excellent growth across the board, 3 up, 1 breaking ground, 1 waiting on the sour grape.

Sour BluTooth has 4 up, shells off and 1 waiting to break ground.

12 Likes

Classified: Top secret, trichrome farmers eye’s only
Subject: Alien extraction!
Grow area 69 gardener report: proceeded to landing site for chamber lid humidity containment removal.

At first glance the sour BluTooth is clearing the ground well, butt… one is slowly coming up to blast off because the last seeds I dropped in went into holes that I had made deeper for longer tap roots.

The 4 sour grape are above ground and clear of the tower. No site of the last one, started digging. Caught site of it way down upside down

Called in to apothecary for transport and emergency removal from life pod, as I turned, a Seedling threatened me, fueled by the fear of losing a seedling :seedling: I’ll bust your ass with my hockey pick if you don’t bring back my little brother/sister alive! I promise you SBT2, you will grow together.

Extraction! Squeamish look away.
The G13xRomulan shadow guardians on over watch, the procedure begins.

Located, looks like a gardener mistake for the wrong way tap.

In the recover after transplant everything’s smoove.

The G13xRomulan shadow guardians gathered in a triad as I chanted a Celtic verse from the gardens of Ireland.

13 Likes

Pulling out my chair a little late to the party

1 Like

@Seriouslysteve support of a fellow OG is always welcome, Thank you. :sunglasses:

Just got off the CB 33.3 UFO band on a sketch sesh, the trichrome farmers description was mind BOG’LN. :rofl: I green crack me up…

14 Likes

Rut row! Containment breach, SBT4 was reaching out to SG5runt for comforting I’m sure… turned life pod SBT4 90 degrees to put the tap against the raised area at the bottom. 8 seedlings have tap root penetration thru the bottom of the life pods.

SG4 aka alien head, the slippery inside the shell dried out and became an obstruction to release… hog tied!

I used an eye dropper with bottled water that was shaken not stirred, no olive, neat. Formed a ball of water at the end of the dropper and held it against the seed husk till it sucked it all up, this pic was taken 30 minutes after previous pic.

12 hours later, got flow like a mud slide…

8 seedlings in perfect health, 1 SG screwed upside Down by me, on it’s way up. 1SBT screwed up by me, dropped to far, too soon, getting there… just needs a minute. This pic was taken at 6 days 1 hour from germination.

15 Likes

nice trick on the seedling :sunflower:

In this situation , I use a flat soft clip to relieve the cotyledons of their mantle but you have to be really careful not to tear them during the operation.

yours looks more natural and less dangerous. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Man this is the best read and a chuckle iv had all day! Tokes for you, wishing the good blurple rays reach you and your green ones.

5 Likes

@green_raver Thank you, I learned that process watching a OG grow in 2000’s when I was growing hydroponic ebb and flow. I use the same method as you when I have access to the problematic area, I have… broken some cotyledons, don’t tell the seedlings… it gives them a terrible fright. :nerd_face:

@Bob13 Thank you for your continued support, it’s always good to see you. As I move into the most boring part of the grow… vegetative, I’m going to bring back experiments in soil and hydroponics done in my earlier years of OG and HC. I’m also starting A OG exclusive, where the adventures of and friendship between an alien with a passion for seeds and a Bigfoot Wookiee with the power of Mother Nature combine to… BTW lovin that new avatar. :+1: Thank you for your kindness before and now.

Day 7: Final Germination Report

Subject: SG runt has been terminated, went to check for proof of life, stem broke with a slight push to the side of the seed. Deterioration of the tap root surface was evident during the autopsy. Cause of death, gardener error from the start of cultivation.

Subject: SBT runt, terminated. Autopsy revealed Zero surface growth, tap root grew into a coil and died from gardener error. The loss of these 2 seeds is on me and will be referenced in the final Harvest report as such.
Prepping starter pots for veg transfer, roots starting to grow thru the sides of all life pods. Watered with shaken vigorously tap H2O, no nutrients have been added and this was the only water added during the entire germination.

14 Likes

It took multiple sketchy sesh’s with a gardener on CB 33.3mhz to fully cover the story of how BOG got the genetic combination to unlock the most powerful cannabis seeds in the OverGrow galaxy…

Turns out it was this moment in time is when Mother Natures defender joined genetic code with a out of this world trichrome pharmer. The masses needed medicinal relief of mind, body and soul with pain blocking qualities, OverGrow answered that call by providing a oracle of knowledge for the people, built by people who support each other in the struggle to make it thru another 24 hours on Mother Earth.

12 Likes

I’m always excited to watch some BOG babies grow!

Do it up!

fr0g_D

3 Likes

@riahgorf_1 Thank you for your support and I could not agree more. Let’s get growing!

Day 1 veg. 8 seedlings

Subject: Transfer to first grow pot.

Gardener Report: This soil is recycled, about a cubic foot. 1 cup of blood meal, 1/2 cup bone meal and 1 table spoon of epsom salt. Mixed up, covered and cooked in the warmth of el sol for about two weeks. Mixed with rain water that had a air stone blowing bubbles for about 12 hours, the air stone is connected to a oxygen concentrator set to high, I will show this later in the grow.

Taking the nutrient rich mud and make a pot inside the pot. Squeezing out the water as i press it into shape.

Dusted the inside and cover the bottom with dry seedling starter mix from store.

Placing the life pod inside after checking for mold and or bacteria growth signs. All clear.

Putting the life pod in the pot and make sure no sides are touching.

Filling the space with dry seedling started and level, off the top, no watering at this time as the moist life pod and outer high power soil meld together, the fresh roots are protected from direct contact and nutrient burn.

14 Likes

Life support systems look to be within expected parameters.
Keeping my telescope aimed at this activity.

6 Likes

Sweet build, milk crate AND paint cans?!? Groundbreaking!

I will say take it easy with the spray foam though haha its like a blizzard in there

2 Likes

Tip Top Secret: OG’s only

Day 3 veg, light: 45 watt led full spectrum, 24 hour, light is 16 inches from top of tallest seedling.

Subject: All 8 seedlings received 1/2 cup of pure H2O (rain water) pH 6.9-7.1 temperature 72-74*F for maximum nutrient intake on contact. Water oxygen content increased to max by vigorously shaking container that is half full. Bottled water (pH 6.5-8.0 varies by brand) the one I use is pH 7.0 in the dry season, my tap water is pH 7.9 to 8.8, application of this water creates problems by changing the acidity of the soil thru repeated use. My soil pH is between 6.2 and 7.0 , adding high alkaline water knocks the balance outta whack and pisses off the plants. Tap water is boiled to distilled (pH 6.9-7.1) if it must be used. Med size fan set to low, dancing under the disco light begins.

Breaker, Breaker, here comes the vapor… AtmospHear check: indoor 74*F, humidity 55% / outdoor high 90F, low 74, afternoon rains have begun, humidity 99.9% my most difficult grows indoor take place in the summer. Spider mites to mold/fungus I handle with a combination of neem oil concentrate and a garden bug killer called seven. I do not mix these products together, they are sprayer applied separately.

(From G13xRomulan grow)^^^ look closely.

G13xRomulan shadow guards have moved to space base operations, romulan peace bird pilot Capt. ReikoX is 5 by 5 in pipe.

Release docking nipple claps, load photopic green crack torpedo.

Message received: Forward observation base Capt. Bullitt reported scope set to sweep and peep mode. Reported all life support systems green for growth of BOG bio-lab grow area 69 seedlings.

G13xRomulan space base Code named; Silica perineum. Capt. Beacher reported all supplies on board for deep space-punchy buzz harvest. Personal note: seek assistance for spray foam fume addiction, look into whip-it replacement therapy.

Engage pot ash drive…

15 Likes

Late night crop circle sesh with the G13xRomulan shadow guardians.

Long range sensors have detected powerful Genetics :dna: inbound to this location, first contact high indicator is putting the trichrome pharmer :flushed: gauge deep into the Kelly green zone.

Visual report from Capt. Bullitt’s hawk eye observatory says it’s… Platinum Pineapple :pineapple: F4

runs out of the crop circle sesh to get supplies

11 Likes

I like the drawing!

5 Likes

@Andyhaze Thank you for your support, Sure to be sure I’ll be sketchin all the way thru this grow thanks to awesome OG’s like you that help me stay positive and grow forward everyday. Welcome to OG and extra special thank you for making your first post here, I’m honored.

Breaker, Breaker here comes the vapor… long range coms connected with Bubble base one for this origin sketch.

11 Likes

Attention Capt. Heliosphere our outpost has intercepted a transmission from Zeldar you may be interested in.

2 Likes

Looks dope man I bet you love to get stoned and just draw all day I would too if I had any talent in that area ha!

2 Likes

Whipits are definitely preferable to spray foam. One night you’re going to go on a bender and wake up encased in it like Luke Skywalker. On the plus side it shouldn’t be drafty in there at all haha

1 Like