BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

It’s gonna be interesting to see how Doug decides to dish out the Numbered cards, all shuffled or in order? Or both? :thinking:

8 Likes

You guys could put the #1 card up for auction and people would go nuts I’d imagine.

15 Likes

I think you maybe on to something

Looks like your normal great work @CADMAN

@DougDawson doing you continuing awesomeness

5 Likes

Maybe in the spring CO-OP box :package: perhaps :thinking: :hugs:

4 Likes

@CADMAN once again I am totally amazed at the creativity. And @DougDawson … what a contributor you are…. on a daily basis…in sickness and in health. Thanks guys. Been a joy to watch another DD run.

5 Likes

@DougDawson not a bad idea actually :thinking:

6 Likes

Awesome! I love it

5 Likes

Cool packages @CADMAN those are 150.00 packs of seeds any day of the week . The best part is their OG free gifts there’s no other site on the net that’s passing out swag like this . Thanks to both you guys

11 Likes

Trailblazing brother, I appreciate your thoughts :pray: :heart: I also hope your able to collect your favorite Numbered card also :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m working at it I’m sure there is some I’m missing it’s getting tough to keep track as there has been so many already.

5 Likes

OMG OMG OMG! :crazy_face:
:rofl:
This is awsome bud. Amazing looking graphics yet again. Great work brother!
:grinning:

If you couldn’t tell…yes, I’m excited, lol.

3 Likes

Did you miss this?

8 Likes

Great work as always @CADMAN , looking forward to getting them in my hands next week. It’s a beautiful card. :v:

9 Likes

This is all of them short of the Sweet and Sour Cindy @CADMAN picked up for me today.

48 Likes

Awesome to see them all @DougDawson

I’m pretty sure I have all of the BOG collector cards that were made for your reproductions minus the new sweet and sour Cindy but none of the others.

I’m gonna hold onto them for life if I can!

:pray::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

The ONLY one i’m missing!!! :sob:

25 Likes

Don’t you know a guy :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Beautiful card you guys, I cannot wait to get my first card and first pack of preservation seeds. The OG is the best MJ forum out there!!
Much love, peace :v:

5 Likes

That one ain’t easy to find! :joy: :+1:t3: @Pigeonman

3 Likes

Very nice card for an awesome seed run. 2024 is promising a lot of good things

1 Like