BOGBubble Co-op run 2024

Yes, the second and third poat in the thread has been reserved for a signup and will go up once I am sure I have the seeds to cover it.

15 Likes

Amazing, they are developing fast! @DougDawson I hope you get better soon but be patient, give yourself time to be really well!

3 Likes

“Treat a cold and you’ll be done with it in 7 days, leave it alone and she’ll be done with ya in a week”

(or something like that)

• Wayne (Letterkenny :grin:)

I do hope you feel better bud.

8 Likes

I am on day 4 since I notice something going wrong, it’s better than it was, I will have it killed off soon. :v:

19 Likes

Awesome!!! Stoked for this. Hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s just a change of season sniffle/cold and nothing too bad Doug…btw @Mobilly is the GOAT for sure :guitar::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That would be Cassius Clay in my opinion… The man was amazing.
:wink:
But on the other hand… I work with goats… smell like them at times… eat like them… and have the same hairstyle… so…
You could mean it that way too and not be too awful wrong… lol

12 Likes

Just a quick morning pic of my plants.

67 Likes

the view is splendid as always , i tip my hat to you @DougDawson

5 Likes

Plants look excellent, brother.
I’m excited to see you work.
:v:&:purple_heart:

3 Likes

They look really healthy!

4 Likes

Looking great Doug !! I really admire what you do for the community. I need some BOG seeds in my stash. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::fire::fire::v:

4 Likes

very nice doug! how often do you set that humidifier? I happen to have the same one, but don’t use it much… I’m not really sure the best way

2 Likes

looking gooooddd

2 Likes

The humidifier won’t come on again during this grow. I turn it on and set to 60% RH when mybseedlingd surface and leave it on until the plants establish decent roots. Then it goes off and stays off.

10 Likes

Also here are the plants this morning.

56 Likes

Wow! Even with a little setback with the Ph issues they’ve really taken off quick!
That listed flowering time is one of the fastest I’ve seen, I wonder if seeds mature quicker on cultivars that finish so quickly :face_with_monocle:
Happy to follow along another DD grow! :grin::v:

10 Likes

I had the BOG Bogglegum (NL5 x Bubblegum) and they definitely had plants that were ready in 50-55 days from change to 12/12.

8 Likes

Yeah, they certainly aren’t perfect but they are doing ok. I have been ignoring them too much. Been sick since last Friday. Between that and trying to keep up with the auction I am running, I just have not had the energy to do much with them. Thankfully these BOG genetics are strong and seem capable of putting up with even me. Long live BOG genetics. :v:

24 Likes

Espero que estes mejor.
Las plantas despues del desfase del PH; estan mucho mejor. Se las ve muy alegres.
Otra vez al lio, con tus reproducciones. :wink:

8 Likes