BOGBubble Co-op run 2024

Gracias hermano, aprecio las amables palabras.

7 Likes

Bueno, ya que estamos hablando español tambn quiero participar… Saludos desde la Costa de Chile

8 Likes

Bienvenido. En realidad no hablo español pero saludos desde Canadá. Bienvenidos a mi hilo.

10 Likes

Bog bubble is a good one too!

From memory there were 2 main phenos, 1 thick stalked big bud one, little bubblegum smell and taste. Second one was the "spider"pheno, named for its floppy branches… medium sized plants that reeked of bubblegum.

High varied a little but all were in the pleasant happy vibe range, average to above average potency.

Best of luck uncle Doug

28 Likes

Thanks brother, good to see you.

8 Likes

Fatty leaves on these girls. Thanks again for another awesome co-op. Much respect DD.:+1::v:

7 Likes

Good afternoon OG. So yesterday was not a great day. Minimal feeding in the morning for the plants. I needed to mix more nutes when I got home after work. Sadly, my head was just pounding and I didn’t manage to get it done. My headache finally went away this afternoon but the poor plants have dried right out and a few are wilted over pretty bad. On the bright side, I am confident they will bounce back quickly. I post this because I always promised to post the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to my grows so here they are. I will post pics later to show their recovery. I suppose I could have ignored this and just posted when they looked better but that wouldn’t really be honest. So here is a nice couple pics of what happens when someone blows off their responsibilities for a day, lol.

59 Likes

@DougDawson eh a good dry back does them good lets them appreciate the feeding more!

16 Likes

Yeah, good to look at the bright side. I know they will be ok now that they just got a good feed. I just wanted to post this to show what can happen. I hate when growers cherry pic only the good stuff as it doesn’t really reflect reality.

27 Likes

And that’s why I like your reproduction threads so much! Thank you for sharing the good and the bad :raised_hands: get well soon :pray:

10 Likes

Thanks bud, I appreciate it. :v:

6 Likes

Still look great to me dude, leaves are great and healthy color

See that one in the front left corner? That one would be about the least floppy from my tent during a recent watering :joy: :cry: :laughing:

Glad your headache has eased, muchacho. Anything from a migraine down to the teeniest hint of a headache is enough to fuck up my mood
Sometimes kush helps though :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks bud. Headaches are not something I am used to thankfully and it finally broke this afternoon so I am doing much better. It’s amazing how quick plants can recover. It’s been around 1.5 hours since I took those pics and fed them. I just snapped 2 more pics and wow, check out the difference. The 3 that were flopping over the most have picked themselves back up. I imagine by this evening they should look great. :v:

45 Likes

Is there a more BLD BOG strain??

1 Like

Not sure what BLD means bud?

2 Likes

Broad leaf drug.

2 Likes

Ah, ok. I have not seen their potential as they are still small but yeah, there are some pretty broad leafed BOG strains. Check out this post where I showed a few.

5 Likes

Hope you get some rest and feel better soon. The plants still look great :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks bud. Feeling much better now that my headache is gone. Amazing how such a thing can mess with a person.

13 Likes

@DougDawson I’m sure you’ve posted this somewhere before, but can I ask you what products you use for feed, supplements, and pH? Do you use anything for pest and mildew control?

3 Likes