🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Pretty as a picture.
I mean, it is a picture…
Well, you know what I mean!

6 Likes

man they look so good! also the speed of growth looks amazing! like alwayz great work!

2 Likes

Lookin’ coo’ in da coop! image

10 Likes

Was a LONG day with 2x 2hour commutes to and from a different city. :rofl:

@lophophora.ca , downtown HamTown is neat! I asked my buddy at HamArtsInc if the human :poop: in their back courtyard was “art” and he joked “no, it’s a downtown Ham problem.”

That’s when the Nun walked into the gallery to ask for money.

WILD SMELTING TOWN YO!

Anyways, here are the pics I took last night when I got home at 9pm before making myself dinner. :rofl:

I’ll need to spread them again this weekend!!!

And if anyone’s wondering they have been getting food every day for 3x days, with the 4th being Aloe/Coconut water.

My gut tells me to “top them”, but then my self-distructive “let’s see how this goes” side is gonna leave them like the rat’s nest of Jew Gold 1974 plants and just let them fill the place up.

:grin: :+1:

45 Likes

Going to be some Monster Leaves Beautiful Job

3 Likes

Damn these plants are getting big!

I just spread them again and this is how they must stay for my OCD to be appeased.

720ml Faygo Fireworks for scale.

Bic Lighter for scale.

Other side.

Bic Lighter for scale on plant height, node spacing and branching.

Each day it’s 11oz of feed nice and steady so the pots side don’t weep.

So spread my :footprints: are now unfortunately in the overhead shot.

:rofl: :+1:

55 Likes

Do it…

3 Likes

You can always do just half and see what happens.

1 Like

@blowdout2269 and @OhNo555 I hear ya!

My other thought regarding not topping them is seeing if I can pull of a @DougDawson with these!

:rofl: :+1:

8 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Hash Plants or Giants , Nice Job Pigeon

1 Like

Thanks @STIGGY !

I know the plants from their genetics are supposed to get “big” but are said to be “medium height” which is why I’m hesitant to top them.

My hope is that they end up all “shortstacked”!

7 Likes

great grow - 5gall air pots - clean - healthy looking plants for your Co-Op run !!!

1 Like

I treated the kids to Day 40 “drinks” consisting of both Aloe/Coconut and Full Veg Feed!

They liked it!

When lights go off at 10am, i’m gonna spray them down again with @BudBusterPro .

Also, Celia is really getting into the Halloween vibe by being a total creep yesterday…

I love her so much I hope she doesn’t eat my face in my sleep.

:man_shrugging:

Have a great Sunday y’all!

:v:

51 Likes

I followed that path just like you laid it out ! ( laughs hauntingly)!

3 Likes

Be aware if he looks like this

19 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:hugs:

2 Likes

Here’s another good one from yesterday.

Stab Dog:

17 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize(87)

Due to smoking a bowl of Queen Mother Sativa 15 min before getting up to spray the plants my OCD kicked in and i ended up doing the re-arranging in the 4x4 right after the plants got down and wet with BBP.

This included:

1: Raising the @MarsHydro FC-6500 to the max it’ll ever get in this tent with my fans.
2: Raising and moving the 2x tower fans running horizontally.
3: Re-hanging the SensorPush HT.w VPD+ sensor.

Once lights go on I’ll need to check the PPFD with the meter and twist a dial a little to get it back to an even 300 across the canopy.

:v:

18 Likes

That sativa got ya tweekin, huh? :rofl:

4 Likes