🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

My kinda track! Nice! Everything is looking great homie. Keep up the awesome work @Pigeonman

3 Likes

What about

6 Likes

IS EXACTLY WHY I GROW IT! :rofl:

Thanks for the love @TopShelfTrees1 !

@blowdout2269 and fuck yeah every Cypress Hill track!

4 Likes

Hell yes! Absolutely love Cypress! Got to meet and hang with B-Real and Sen once in 2002 and Sen Dog again in 2005. Both surprisingly humble, down to earth guys! I brought the absolutely best bud I could find and some of the best I’d ever grown, this guys backpack :school_satchel: had the most epic strains ever in it! I went home with a care package I’ll still never forget! The Mendo Purps he had was sooooo tasty! And he had some OG that I still judge 90% of OG’s by, stuff was straight fire! Terpy af, straight to the back of the eyes head and then just left you floating for hours on end. I didn’t share that shit with a soul! :laughing:

13 Likes

Love the cypressbhill, saw in concert in New Mexico, they are massively popular in Albuquerque. Concert was a a huge smofest could barely see the stage due to the clouds of smoke…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

9 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize(89)

Here’s the re-arranging I was talking about earlier today with the fans all lifted to the roof instead of the walls allowing for the FC-6500 to now hang 5ft off the floor.

When I get some chain I can lift it another 5" but that’s that unless I remove the fans or build something to hold them just below the roof. They do great work, here you can see how the plants are in constant state of “dancing” with all the air movement.

ezgif.com-optimize(88)

I left the ballast outside because I’m really enjoying making the adjustments for the fixture with the door closed. IF it gets too cold even with the heat mats I’ll put it back inside so it’s heat is part of the system again.

All in all I’m very pleased with the results.

There was a tag-team today!

At light’s off:

(BudBusterPro)

And at lights on:

I’m now expecting even more:

53 Likes

Just lovely.
You’re killin it brotha!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

Now that is a lovely looking tent there.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Nice diary !

A lot of knowledge is shared here !

I’m glad to see the three amigos are still here.

Seems they all get benefits from having some warmth.

Big up for the choice of tunes too guyz.

2 Likes

Another day another 24 hours of growth!

They are 12" tall, and the branches have almost popped out of from under those massive fan leaves!

Have a great :jack_o_lantern: everyone!

:v:

42 Likes

I swear them leaves :leaves: have gotten twice the size in a few days GO @Pigeonman, you got it going on! :clap::clap::clap::upside_down_face::jack_o_lantern::partying_face::ghost::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

30 Likes
9 Likes

@STIGGY I fucking love that!
@DougDawson holding it down in the front row, keeping those monsters in check! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Those monsters are so uniform in height and so healthy looking, @Pigeonman is killing it so far.

3 Likes

You got me motivated and moving!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Gotta ask is that amp cranking from back to the future?
Plants look amazing.

4 Likes

Killin it @Pigeonman plants look really good man, nice work :heart::v:t2:

3 Likes

SPINAL TAP! (“These amps go to 11”) :rofl:

3 Likes