🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Today we flip!

They are all sucking up 22oz of nutes a day; most likey would be okay with more but they’re happy so I’m not pushing it.

The lights are now on from 8pm-8am to avoid the expensive power hours. :+1:

I’d like to thank @Rhai88 , @Heliosphear and @ix3u as their combined gifts has become:

20231104_200924

Can’t think of a better place for these to go! :blush:

20231104_200909

Have a great night folks!

:v: :grin: :+1:

66 Likes

Very excited for this grown show now that they are in flower mode, gonna get jungle like in that tent. They are looking very healthy and ready for the stretch .

3 Likes

Holy cow@@@@

What lovely garden !!

Such uniform growth !!!

Hope to one day get things on lock :closed_lock_with_key: :pray:

I’m going to flip tomorrow, fuck it :crazy_face:

4 Likes

They really do look remarkably healthy @Pigeonman , really nice work thus far!

5 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb , @Calix , & @HeadyBearAdventures thank you so very much!

4 Likes

That plaque looks frickin’ sweet @Pigeonman
🪴 :earth_americas::man_astronaut::flying_saucer::om::seven:

1 Like

So I just watched this, feel PUMPED as I love my Kaiju (esp big G.) so I wanna share with all y’all!

:metal:

12 Likes

Everything looks great bro! Killin it over here

3 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 !

:metal:

3 Likes

I think they’re too uniform. A little variation keeps life interesting :joy:

But seriously looking sweet.

8 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

Your plants are looking strong and healthy as always, I’m listening to music and checking out yogi strain on seed finder. You’ve choosen an awesome strain to preserve, Thank you for volunteering your time OverGrowing the world with Love.

Have an excellent Sunday Evening, setting up for a fire tonight.

18 Likes

Love this… Thanks for sharing it

3 Likes

Stellar job @Pigeonman
Can’t wait to see the end result :seedling:

2 Likes

DAY 1 FLIP-WEEK!

The branches are all coming out from under the fan leaves.

This place is gonna fill up (I assume) fast! Over the next week I’ll be lifting the PPFD from the current 300 so that by next Friday they’ll hit 1200!

They’ll be getting veg feed and flower feed through the remainder starting after this transitioning week.

Additionally I’ll be continuing to spray them down with @BudBusterPro so we all have some extra fat seeds after all this work!

Fun note; I made my 1st every bubble hash with casing and flower dust collected from seed runs spanning the last 3+ years. I only used 1/2 of the tub and I’m rather pleased with the results!

This makes seed runs SOO MUCH MORE FUN THAN THEY ALREADY ARE!!!

:v: :rofl:

55 Likes

Looks good. But please edit the first pic to remove your package from the frame.

Also it’s very nice to get something from the detritus isn’t it? Productive productive garbage…

7 Likes

You can’t get my package outa the frame! It’s been a “problem” since I was 16.

:rofl: :eggplant:

14 Likes

I edit and edit and edit and it’s STILL there!

6 Likes

Lol. I work hard to make sure that when I “edit and edit and edit” she gets the benefits first and multiple times before I stop editing. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V Ctrl-V

3 Likes