🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

7 Likes

Hey man, what is that sensor you are using?

2 Likes

That readout is from my ppfd sensor.

Model: FH100

Got it off amazon

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Upped the light again!

Song makes more sense now eh?

:metal: :rofl:

The weather has been fluctuating again so I’m not surprised with the weeks read-outs. :man_shrugging:

Gotta love those heat-mats! I wish I could have afforded them last winter but I’m feeling blessed about the extra contracts this year allowing for the “funny-money” for plant-related things generally out of reach when just doing the day job.

On-wards to our community kids:

The 4x4 is really getting packed.

So packed that I can’t fit everything in anymore through the FC-6500’s bars to take the “God’s View” shot with the standard lens…

…so we’re switchin’ up to the .5 wide which mean’s it’s gonna be me on a step ladder with the plants lookin’ all Busta Rhymes 90’s video tank lens from here on-wards!

ezgif.com-optimize(90)

24"! 24 freaking inches!. It’s been days since flip and already this!!! :rofl:

They all do look fantastic though and I have no real complaints about the work to come as I’m doing this to myself. :rofl:

45 Likes

That’s like HIGH TIMES centerfold beautiful.
I guess you don’t need any extra heating with the mats?
Didn’t think about the difference in temps on the floor in the winter.

3 Likes

Of course not you have to add a liquid medium or it just won’t work.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Evening update!

Upped the light again.

Up close shots, I think we can confirm at least 1x male and 1x female from this cluster of photos taken from 1/2 the plants.

They are still bolting upwards!.

Have a great night folks!

:v:

52 Likes

Looking great brother, you are knocking this one out of the park. :v:

10 Likes

@DougDawson these words from you mean a lot to me!
Thanks so much!

:blush:

9 Likes

That third pic is looking pretty lady like too. Kicking ass brother

3 Likes

Thank you for donating your time, energy and space to grow these for the benefit of the community. You rock bro. :v:

7 Likes

I’m so tired I can taste my eyes so here are photos with no banter as a result of said exhaustion.

:+1:

52 Likes

Looking :eyes: GR8 @Pigeonman :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap:

2 Likes

That last pic feels Alive

1 Like

Thanks folks! They are now around 25-26" tall from their soil level and the lower branchds are catching up to the canopy. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Those girls growing fast… you are killing it @Pigeonman. Wonder what how much stretch they are going to have. They are already 2 feet. Gonna be monsters

2 Likes

A couple cool looking phenos from the top!

1 Like

FNA @Pigeonman lookin spectacular! :seedling:
Is it just the way the lights are hitting the middle leave in that one? They look a bit curled.

1 Like