🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

We bleed for our art.

4 Likes

After all we at a unique bunch around here! :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face:

4 Likes

Yeah but the benifits! Why you think my female plants grow so drippin’? :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe that’s what I am doing wrong :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Needs Cal/Mag and 2 more weeks

3 Likes

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm, a joke about the package, or serious. :rofl:

I did just hit a bowl of Buddhas Cane with the missus while putting on “Starship Troopers” (Paul Verhoeven) so I’m feeling like a Boron :rofl:

7 Likes

IMG_1261

4 Likes

Joke Just me being stiggy

3 Likes

Haha @stiggy s jokes are unclear

3 Likes

Do you want to more more?
That film has it all. Ironside, Gary Buseys kid, Denise Richards, Clancy Brown, and Neil Patrick Harris, all playing b movie camp with absolute seriousness.
Genius.

8 Likes

I even more more to more more!

Classic cheese so good.

2 Likes

8 Likes

“It’s afraid!!!”

4 Likes

A thrip at x300000 magnification

5 Likes

LOL Oh My God it is…

3 Likes

Robert Heinlein, Paul Verhoeven, Jon Anderson, Steve Howe and Chris Squire…. They all knew a good story when they heard it…

5 Likes

In my Top 3 movie of all time.

3 Likes

You sure are brother! This is one of the most entertaining threads on OG!

Professor Pige knows how to throw a party whilst hosting a high Viz Co-op seed run, and make it all look EASY!

Bravo Maestro, :+1: :+1: :100:

-Grouchy

3 Likes

Right up there with ARENA(1989) and ROBOT JOX(1989).

4 Likes

This update comes with more giant robots to keep me happy and less Pigeonman package to keep @Foreigner happy.

ezgif.com-resize(33)

See, less package! :rofl:

The branches are bolting!

Today’s feed was “just” water with coconut water and pureed aloe vera leaf. About 24 oz each.

I upped the light from 300 today and will do so until it’s just around 1000-1100. Lets see if the plants take it, I can always dial it down :wink:

Have a great night folks!!

:v: :grin: :+1:

44 Likes