🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Yep, they are growing like nothing really happened yesterday :rofl: .

Have a great night!

:v:

48 Likes

Greatest post I’ve ever seen. :trophy:

4 Likes

If you ever need help with LST

8 Likes

Looks like a forest of bamboo…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Did you turn your cell phone sideways and take a panorama pic? :camera_flash:
Stellar job on the stripping :seedling::dancer:

2 Likes

That is a brazilian groin cut:rofl:
I am always scary (or coward) to do such defoliation, as I start to cut, I feel like… enought, enough

4 Likes

LOL. Thanks folks!

I’ve tested this technique out many times, the first time with RDWC where I defoliated this harsh every week to see what would happen.

Well I’ll tell you, the branches all were :gorilla: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: 's with all the buds being nothing but :popcorn: .

Trim jail sucked but it was a massive yield!

:grin:

6 Likes

“Apologies” for the delay tonight folks I was in trim jail right after work but here y’all go and let’s all say high to yur Yogi’s!!!

:wave: :grin:

20231121_201821

The bambo is flowering nicely. :+1:

All the best folks!

45 Likes

Love the schwazz, going to explode :muscle: Looking beauty mate

1 Like

That is the finest bamboo forest i have ever seen…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Those are some very happy plants. They are praying and displaying gratitude from excellent human stewardship. Well done!

1 Like

Is that a massive heating pad? 4x3 tent?

3 Likes

Few days ago :bear::+1:

6 Likes

LEGIT those three males reaching to the stars are up to my eyeballs.

:v: :grin:

41 Likes

Reminds me of walking through the corn :corn: fields! :wink::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I had hoped to show off a lot more action with pollen collection and larger flowers but hey this is what we get. :man_shrugging:

I’m also realizing that I may not be able to collect pollen in this tent as my system is built for constant airflow so all the pollen being dropped is forced into a swirling maelstrom of currents.

This means that the entire interior of the tent is entirely coated in pollen but it’s not settled anywhere:rofl:

Bad close-ups:

Have a great day folks! Didn’t post last night as the missus needed the desktop and I hate picture posting from the phone. :ok_hand:

And for all you consumers… you know what to do today.

:rofl:

35 Likes

Time to stay home and find a happy place away from the crowds lol

1 Like

Listening to some Steely Dan and this is as close to Black Friday as I am will to get! :wink:

3 Likes

The gents got to creep in on the ladies as of today as it’s starting to rain down the gold-dust. :rofl: :sneezing_face:

Let’s give them some appropriate tuneage:

There we go!

Have a great night folks; tomorrow I’ll get more trays to collect what can be collected. :ok_hand:

44 Likes

They are really looking :eyes: good tonight, so I will leave you with this beauty as well!

6 Likes