🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Shuck yeah :metal:

Looks like you’re killing it yet again. I absolutely love the fall colors in that tent and bursting with 🫘

Great work man!

3 Likes

Very nice fade plants are finishing up perfectly. So happy this seed increase went smoothly for you @Pigeonman

3 Likes

They are displaying nice cornucopia colors of fall, very nice :blush: looking :eyes: @Pigeonman, your really outdid yourself on this project! I can’t wait to see them taking flight :airplane: towards their destinations in that spring CO-OP boxes :package:! :facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Lookin faded in there

2 Likes

They sure look tasty @Pigeonman, you’re killing it my friend.:green_heart:

1 Like

That fade is beautiful, definitely reminds me of the colors I got from a few strains several years back when I still lived in Cali.

Very glad I will be able to snag these and I still have a pack of the F2’s as well, that I won in a giveaway, so hopefully I will be able to run Yogi for some time to come!

4 Likes

Thanks @SunGrown , @Elpolloloco , @Mrgreenthumb, & @Weednerd.Anthony

These ladies just keep on giving!!!

:hugs:

50 Likes

Looking beautiful there! Looking pretty close to finished

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: Jan 20th :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Early entry for pic of the year.
Beautiful flowers Pigeon :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: bravo sir… BRAVO!

4 Likes

Absolutely magnificent fade

4 Likes

Nice fade on the girls.

2 Likes

Plants are absolutely stunning, pretty exciting only a couple weeks left. Very impressive grow no doubt

2 Likes

14 days left whoop whoop whoop. they look so nice with the colors they have taken on .

fantastic like always! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really loving the firey red color, very majestic! :facepunch::wink::+1::tophat::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Those colors remind me somewhat of the fade I got on TGA Chernobyl back in the day, good memories from those times!

2 Likes

Post number 2 is now a wiki!

:green_heart: :seedling:

18 Likes

Woohoo i made it. Thanks @Pigeonman

3 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman for the hard work put in, great run!

3 Likes

@Pigeonman Thanks for the chance Sir, was a funny thread (mainly cause of the gifs lol)

3 Likes