๐Ÿ•‰ Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

IMG_4664 IMG_4663

LMAO RUN :running_man:โ€โ™‚ @Pigeonman RUN :running_man:โ€โ™‚ oops :grimacing: its to late :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Yea !! had a 20lb redtail hawk (female) a few years ago - great bird โ€“ believe your last picture is of a falcon ( I fly red tails generally) great pictures โ€“ live on the Mississippi with a few grain elevators around - this brings many falcons and a few redtails , close by there is a nest , like to get a โ€œnewโ€ bird and โ€œimprintโ€ on him this year. Great sport !!!

4 Likes

you talking about โ€œcooper hawksโ€ ?

2 Likes

Great shot !!! and kill by the bird !!! Dam - almost forgot about the โ€œrunโ€ - got my # now
Thanks fo the run #pigeonman

2 Likes

dib dibdy dooda :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this run for the community @Pigeonman , great job my brother. :v:

9 Likes

Fuck yes! Love it!

4 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman for doing this reproduction run, you rock buddy!

2 Likes

Such an awesome run, man! Impressive as all get out!

4 Likes

Still plenty of sign-ups open to get a hold of these:

:v: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

49 Likes

Oh shit.
You just made me realize that I never signed up!
:rofl:

8 Likes

Gorgeous work and a great run to watch through, @Pigeonman . Thanks for the hard work and energy. Flawless victory.
:metal:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

I wish the screen worked like scratch n sniff.

2 Likes

Hell yea! So rad stray kept that line going

Edit:
Been a while since Iโ€™ve signed up for a seed run but I had to jump in on this one @Pigeonman youโ€™ve just done such a wonderful job showing off these plants :heart::v:t2:

2 Likes

Are the air-potโ€™s 3 gallon or maybe 5 gallon ? Great looking male plant WOW- going to have โ€œkillerโ€ seeds

2 Likes

Hereโ€™s the kickerโ€ฆ would you believe this is all in Orange bottom air-pots with โ€œonlyโ€ a volume of 0.8 gallon (3.1 liters)!!!

If I went to the yellows Iโ€™d had to have topped the plants and trained them even harder! :rofl:

Yes this has all been done in equivalent to 1 gallon pots.

:grin:

10 Likes

So this size, the 3.1 L right ?

Iโ€™ve been wanting to try air pots for a while but still had fabrics so I waited to try them lol

Just wanted to be sure if I needed the #1 size thatโ€™s 3.1 L or the #2 thatโ€™s 4.4 L might get the plants way too big Iโ€™m talking coco of course btw!

5 Likes

Beautiful plants Mr Pigeon! Thanks for doing this for the community.

3 Likes

Yea ! I do โ€“ get a pretty good plant with a 3 gallon some times even get bigger yields that a 5 gallon, depending on strain,ect. When they 1st came out they were a bit pricy, but now like HTG Supply has very cheap air-pots with good quality , sure not a good as โ€œnameโ€ brand but work just the same

3 Likes

Just go with the โ€œ5gallonโ€ (or close to it) my only draw-back with air-pots is that they need more room and daily watering is a must because of the pot structure

2 Likes