šŸ•‰ Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Whereā€™d you get yours from @Pigeonman

And @hawkman I figured I could get them cheaper but didnā€™t check HTG yetā€¦

3 Likes

Just got a few 3 gallon - very good price - HTG cheapest I have found

3 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony those are the oneā€™s currently in play yes.

The think about airpots is that the plants canā€™t get root bound so your only issue is keeping up with the watering. This run had me giving each plant site a minimum of 22-44 oz of water/solution per day or they dry out.

The Jew Gold 1974 S1 testers run I did was all in 1L airpots in a RDWC with top feed 4x a day at 5min each session. The plants were HUGE.

Ultimately I usually do autos in my Orange bottom airpots but they also do really well to make compact(ish) plants for flower. Hell the males in this run got to 65" tall so size isnā€™t all about soil volume in these things.

I have all sizes up to blue which I only use in a crazy RDWC system and even then itā€™s only ever been once.

My next flowering round has 4x plants (3x Sunshine Daydream BX1 F2 and 1x Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut) vegging out now in yellow bottoms (2.4 gal/9.2 L). They were root bound in 1 gallon nursery pots so 3x weeks in their new shoes should give them plenty of time to stretch their legs before the big show.

8 Likes

Iā€™m in :canada: and my local to home hydro shop had them on sale!

https://hydrotechhydroponics.com/collections/pots-amp-saucers-air-pot

They havenā€™t made an order since covid so they are out of some sizes but are an amazing outfit so Iā€™m glad to continue to support them.

4 Likes

your next project sound interesting - Sunshine daydream x Bubba kush- hope you will put on a show !!!

2 Likes

I donā€™t think thatā€™ll happen this round as all my presexinā€™ shows 3x SSDD :tulip: vs :eggplant: :+1:

4 Likes

@HighTilliDie go to the second post here

2 Likes

This one will be a good one to keep an eye on, thank you for your hard work @Pigeonman

2 Likes

It goes so much smoother this way :wink:

Keep in mind if you are signing up on the TL3 list, if you have gone down to member, you must have the REG EM/OG badge and put it behind your name. (If when we click on your name it shows in your tittle you donā€™t have to.)

4 Likes

I missread this as ā€œit shows your tittiesā€

:rofl: :laughing:

10 Likes

Jumped myself down to the TL2 list. Per @G-paS comment above Iā€™ve dropped to member and have my custom badge on my username so I donā€™t want to cause any issues or confusion :heart::v:t2:

2 Likes

thanx for doing this seed run @Pigeonman
The plants sure threw down a wonderful finish for you eh?
Real nice work man.!

3 Likes

I hope mine is right? :grimacing::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You saw what you wanted to see.

5 Likes

If you use your custom badge just stay at TL3 and put Reg Em behind your name.

Love you guys!

We still have people on the TL3 list that are members without the Reg Em showing and a couple without flags.

9 Likes

BUMP

GET IN THERE FOLKS AND FIX YER SHIT FOR @G-paS !!!

:v: :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

You ever drop them lower than 18c?

1 Like

Not on purpose @Emeraldgreen ! Lol

Sometimes in the -30c winters itā€™s gotten down to 16c

3 Likes

I was wondering, because Iā€™ve had temp drops to like 10c in some of my grows

Thanks! @Pigeonman this was one of the few co-op seedruns Iā€™ve seen from start to finish. Thanks for the time and effort you put into showing every step of this grow. Looking forward having a try at these.

4 Likes