🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Morning update with :coffee: .

7x tails = 7x pokers = :grin: :+1:

3x No show still no show. :man_shrugging: / :timer_clock:

I’m tired so you gotta trust me that they look in focus in real life… :rofl:

:metal: :grin:

53 Likes

That last picture looks like I am wearing 3d glasses before the 3d movie starts…:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Glad to see there is action going on…must have been the music giving them motivation…:grinning::grinning:

9 Likes

I also had an optical illusion with this photo, lol
But as I had just smoked one… I thought to myself “I’m high and I’m tripping”

5 Likes

Hahahaha killer analogy and my sentiments exactly!

5 Likes

Absolutely Lovely grow there @Pigeonman. I like the mini climae pots. I learn something and/or see something new every day here.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Bahahaha!! And of all days to wear this shirt!

21 Likes

Lil am update. 7 up are doing well, 3 still down below.

Habe a great day y’all!

:v: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

42 Likes

Watching eagerly!

5 Likes

Go Babies go.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Morning update y’all!

The 3x underground are still there. No surface action so I’m gonna dig 'em up come Sunday and test crack with my fingers to see if it’s just tough-as-fuck (technical term) shells. If they squish that answers that, and if I hear the sweet and satisfying pop-snap of a bean casing opening then we may be good!

This being typed I’d like all y’all’s opinion:

Should I toss 3x more seeds in water this weekend?
or
Should we wait on the 3x underground and if they decided life wasn’t worth living we just go ahead with the 7 that know good things are coming forth for their efforts so far?

:thinking:

39 Likes
To Soak or Not Soak?
  • Scuff and soak 3x more beans.
  • Wait for the no-shows and if they don’t show just move forward with the 7x above ground?

0 voters

24 Likes

Thanks folks!!! I asked and y’all responded and it’s very appreciate! :blush:

Here we go!

:v:

49 Likes

Hell yea… getting things fired up there. How about a little 420 song break…

3 Likes

The amount of time after windmilling in a pit I’d get yelled at with: “FUCKING CHRIS BARNES NECK WHIPS!!!”

:rofl:

I loves me some Cookie Monster metal @Mrgreenthumb !

:metal:

8 Likes

Now we have 10x plants for the orgy! Will make up 3 speed-cups to plant these but only after making myself another :coffee: .

The Cannabis Raptors are pleased with the magnificent 7. :ok_hand:

Now I’m off to trim jail, have a great :sun_with_face: day folks!

:v:

44 Likes

Awesome preservation run! I love the raptors guarding. Best of luck @Pigeonman looks like the 3 backups are already poping. How do you get the holes in the speed cups that nice and even?

2 Likes

Thanks @Zett! For the speed-holes I use an old soldering iron. Outdoors I place a fan aimed away from me in-front of where I’m working so the melt-smoke pulls away from me like a “real exhaust” system :rofl:

I’ve seen other OGer’s adapt this by using a hot-glue gun from a DollarStore where you then have the option of different sized holes as the heating element is tapered.

It works like a melty-version of a tapered drill bit. :smiley: :v:

10 Likes

The 3x newest members of the adventuring party are in soil, and while getting my fingers “dirty” i dug up each of the other 3x “no-shows” and they ALL HAVE HARD AS FUCK CASINGS!!.

Using a set of medical tweezers (ribbed) I held each seed in-between this tool and my fingers and squeezed very slowly until I heard a “pop!”. Each seed got tossed back into it’s speed-pot and a splash of water to wake them the fuck up!

Mayhap we have a bakers dozen? :thinking:
Just need some time to find out! :smiley:

23 Likes

Daily upD8!

7x above ground with TRVE LEAVEZ:

3x new members of the party getting “out of bed” already!

Up close and creepy:

Group shot!

Have as good of a Monday as a Monday will let y’all!

:v: :grin: :+1:

48 Likes

Those other 3 sleepy motherfuckers are missing the party!
Awesome outcome after the poll, brother.
Edit: That wasn’t a real poll, BTW. Everybody knows, on OG, if you ask “Should I pop more beans?”, what the answer is gonna be!!! :bear::laughing:

13 Likes