🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Agreed. But like a good fronting lead of any live performing band ya gotta do the audience participation every now and then!

:metal: :rofl:

14 Likes

Facts. I like the engagement!

3 Likes

Excellent germination rate!!!
Faithful guardian raptor must be happy!!!
Or is it because they are shaken by good music???

:metal:t3:

2 Likes

Let’s play for them today:

:metal: :om: :+1:

5 Likes

How did I not see this? Why am I not tracking?! Well, I’ve corrected this GRAVE mistake on my part. Please, continue with what you were doing.

4 Likes

Mine do that when theyre too close to the light.

2 Likes

All is well in the tent of many!

:blush:

Have a great day folks!

:v:

50 Likes

If you can’t already tell, I’ve been inspired by @DougDawson 's “Daily Plant Update” with all his BOG reproductions and as he’s a dapper chap that leads by great example I’ve clearly decided to follow in his footsteps with this co-up run!

:hugs:

AM Plant :baby: UPDATE WITH SOME 90’S NURSERY RHYMES Y’ALL!

:metal: :metal: :metal:

The older siblings:

& the younger siblings:

Group shot:

Some of you may have noticed another “creature” in the tent… we’ve been blessed by the visitation of a LABRADORITE SNAKE!

Have a great day folks!

:v: :grin:

53 Likes

Labradorite is one of my favorite rocks! I got a few small chunks that need polishing but I lack the proper tools. I’ve put a few in my tumbler at home but they disintegrated to a couple of unpolished pebbles. :joy:

10 Likes

Labradorite is one of my favorites too, here is some jewelry I’ve made with it… P.s. love how you have the vegvisir protecting the seedlings thats so awesome :v:

25 Likes

That first piece is why I love labradorite so much. Such a pretty stone!

4 Likes

Yeah it’s so hard to catch it’s true beauty in a picture the flash from the stone can throw the camera off. The first stone is a purple labradorite second is blue.

3 Likes

We’ve got Labradorite kitchen counter…I let my wife pick out everything when we did the reno a few years ago, but when we were looking at stone countertops I saw that and went “THAT’S WHAT I WANT!!”

12 Likes

HOLY SHIT!!! :exploding_head:

Do you sell your work or just make it for yourself? Those peaces are fucking amazing growmie!

Thanks! We were running our booth at the Pagan Pride Harvest Festival here in Toronto and I lucked out by getting some solid patches made by wonderful Witch/Heathen couple. :blush: They do custom work so I’m thinking of of making some OG patches down the road.

I’ve never owned a “patches coat” but assume many fellow metal-head type OGers might and it just seems to be another way to add to the awesome of this place so it’ll happen but just about when.

I got 2 other patches from them; one larger “Jörmungandr’s Reminder” for the basement grow space and a “What the Actual Fuck?” patch for Mrs. Pigeon. :rofl:

With the upmost respect @CanuckistanPete

YOU MAJESTIC FUCKING BASTARD!!! :exploding_head:

How much did that cost? I’ve always wanted a Silver Sheen Obsidian sink… :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate it :pray: but yes I sell my work if your ever interested in something or have any stones you want worked into a custom reach out. The purple labradorite piece is still available, I’m getting ready to make a Instagram page soon to promote the things I make and for jewelry repair work I do. everything has been word of mouth so far and through my current Instagram page that is mostly for growing.

2 Likes

That is epic man :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That festival sounds awesome I might have to look around and see if there is anything like that around me. And man you guys are making me want to change my counters out silver sheen obsidian is badass too I’ve only seen a couple of the mineral type counters but not labradorite obsidian. Have you seen the tubs they make too out of like malachite and stuff Ill be there some day.

2 Likes

Those pieces look amazing! Great work!

3 Likes

Well I certainly didn’t buy it at the place I saw it, which ended up being triple what I paid. I found a guy online who wholesaled it, plus got me a sink and a half (my wife HAD to have that) for dirt cheap( in comparison) . Ended up being about 3 grand for both. The one I got wasn’t quite as elaborate as the one in the showroom, but I couldn’t afford that anyway.

22 Likes

BEAUTIFUL @CanuckistanPete !

I’m not giving up on the 3x no-shows… but they might have given up on themselves… :man_shrugging:

The other’s don’t care and move on with loving life:

:metal:

41 Likes