🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

I gave them some food today! Week 1 dilution of veg mix. :ok_hand:

I’m glad these are kinda on auto pilot now as week 2 stretch in the tent “next-door” is kinda problematic…

:confounded:

These are Jew Gold 1974 in my ridiculously overbuilt nonsense growing machine (“ΩPot 2.0”).

Yet another classic Pigeonman’s “you did this to yourself” problem. :ok_hand:

:man_facepalming: / :rofl:

41 Likes

Getting a bit jungle like in there…:grinning::grinning::grinning: just got to go with i guess.
Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games…

5 Likes

Looked like cup cakes for a second… Mmm

2 Likes

Mr Ranger isn’t going to like this …

7 Likes

Apologies folks I smoked a tester bowl of Bubba Kush (Matt Berger Cut) with the missus and we both passed out shortly after while watching a not so engaging TV program… so I missed posting yesterday’s photo update! :sweat_smile:

REGARDLESS, ONWARD WE MARCH!!!

I’ve been creeping up the dimmer on the lights every day. Love my PPFD meter allowing me to close up the tent, then dial in the PPFD and see the DLI results through the software’s quick maths, which then gets confirmed by the readings shown over a few days period by the SensorPush hanging at canopy level.

(Sunday was the last day the 4x4 was in flower mode hence the very dramatic readings :rofl: )

Have a great Friday folks!!!

36 Likes

@Pigeonman cultivation beautiful thing brother.
Thank you for your work, inspiration you can be sure.

May Jah bless your garden…

3 Likes

Thanks @FPunk !

:v: :blush:

3 Likes

Very nice grow log. You and others are really making some great reads/show. Plus with your attention to detail (OCD) this will be a great run. Keep the hits coming @Pigeonman.

5 Likes

Another night with them on auto-pilot.

ezgif.com-optimize(76)

:v: :grin: :+1:

45 Likes

Really fun read pigeonman :joy:
Looking forward to watching these reach enlightenment :om:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the love folks & here’s today’s pics:

Gotta go make dinner; have an amazing night y’all!

:v: :grin: :+1:

39 Likes

They are starting to get some steam, looking great. Now they just need to hurry up…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Wait a second these are the same pictures as last time!

6 Likes

You noticed that too LOL

4 Likes

Looking Great Brother Pigeonman
Can I ask where you got your scuffing box?
Did you make it, it looks cool
Also are you planning to do a Co-op sign up on these?
Thanks as always
Stig

6 Likes

That looks like the tiniest turtle :turtle:
I must either need my glasses or more coffee :v::nerd_face:

3 Likes

I assure you they are not. I put on pants to take these! I demand that effort go acknowledged!

I had an old box for a microscope lens at work come in with a donation. No lens so I yoinked it versus recycled it and lined its walls and the “roof” of the closing side with 100 grit.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

I am typing this response while not wearing pants.

8 Likes

The sand looks painted on cool

3 Likes

Now Im taking mine off

7 Likes