🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

As long as you do it slowly and sensual I approve.

This is the yogi thread and yogis rarely wear pants and if they do they are skin tight. So we are on topic.

12 Likes

To be fair most of my gardening downstairs is done naked as I don’t have to worry about things coming down with me on the clothes.

Also my :eggplant: flopping all about gets the ladies engorged like these Slutty Frummies:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

28 Likes

Shouldn’t you just note when you are wearing pants?

6 Likes

TMI, but that is too funny :joy::joy::joy::v:

3 Likes

I’m kinda surprised no one’s asked about the stones that appeared in the pots… :thinking:

Well, this pagan’s gonna tell ya!

&

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

17 Likes

That’s just another one of Mrs. Foreigner’s duties.

3 Likes

You should make a calendar or something.

List of times Foreigner wears pants:
Bar Mitzvahs.

That is all.

9 Likes

Well, look at Mr. Formal.

4 Likes

:bear::laughing::rofl: Please refer to the thread title: Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation), and get back to me if you still have questions. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Saw them, figured they were Ward Stones of some sort…
I was going to comment yesterday but got distracted…
oh look a squirrel :crazy_face:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

You weren’t stoned by any chance :flushed::joy::joy::joy::wink::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I didn’t even think to ask; my “living soil” brain said: Ah! Stones to encourage fungal growth at the soil surface! and moved right along. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

What are pants? Oh those things you drop at the door with your shoes.

:laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

LOL I asked because i always miss the sign up threads
They come and go so fast when they do.
I search all the time to see if a sign up comes up , is there a list to join like Dawson call list for Co=op boxes?

3 Likes

At the end of a thread you can put it on the watch setting. This notifies you every time someone posts. If you see a ton of posts in a short time, good indication the sign up is live.
Most people will do the wiki sign up once they flip or are finishing the run. So just check in periodically

9 Likes

That’s the second post in this thread. :ok_hand:

I plan to open the wiki when I flip to 12/12, and will give everyone well in advance notice so there’s no arguing about feeling butthurt :rofl: :+1:

12 Likes

The lady’s love a good helicopter show, gets the air moving as well.
Win, win

3 Likes
7 Likes

May I might suggest dressing it up a bit :tophat::scarf::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I don’t always dress up my penis, but when I do I put it in a Top Hat and Bow Tie.

6 Likes