BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Ok this sign up is for people who have not already signed up and got these already.

Your account needs to have been made before March 31 2024 in order to sign up.

I have 13 cards left made by @MrGreenJeans These will be given randomly out to this wiki.

Only 60 more spots, do not add more numbers after 60. Thanks

1. @Gho13
  2. @Tripl3fastaction
  3. @AppalachianBiscuits :us:
  4. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  5. @ShiskaberrySavior .:canada:
  6. @Indicana_Jones :us:
  7. @Agreenpassion :us:
  8. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  9. @Vegabom :us:
  10. @Gadarien :us_outlying_islands:
  11. @Green_Light :us:
  12. @j0ebob :us:
  13. @yardgrazer :us:
  14. @BudWhisperer :us: Reg Em
  15. @503BudMan :us:
  16. @killabud
  17. @tresbundles :us:
  18. @seeds2weeds :us:
  19. @Oldguy :canada:
  20. @pine :us:
  21. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  22. @repins12 :us: REG EM
  23. @Shevchenko :ukraine:
  24. @Even :ireland:
  25. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  26. @Thats_bank
  27. @MrHamilton :us:
  28. @Acro :us:
  29. @Bigbluedog360 :us:
  30. @Cadizzles :canada:
  31. @sober :us:
  32. @luxton :canada:
  33. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  34. @Trickster :us:
  35. @greenmonster714 :us:
  36. @dingys
  37. @patsnumone :us:
  38. @globalhead :india:
  39. @PeaceCoast
  40. @BIGJ :us: reg em
  41. @g1900
  42. @Osogreen261
  43. @Drsunshinestrains
  44. @Brainwarp
  45. @Trimeresurus :us:
  46. @BeardedMech :us: :wrench:
  47. @420noob :us:
  48. @splinter7 :us:
  49. @freed111 :canada:
  50. @donuchee :us:
  51. @9mag :us:
  52. @Ace71975 :us:
  53. @ThirdStone :us:
  54. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  55. @NATRIX :canada:
  56. @Fortman420 :canada:
  57. @BuckeyeBeanz
  58. @Barefrog :canada:
  59. @Pigeonman :metal: :canada:
  60. @TricycleOfDoom :canada:

Do not add more numbers after 60. Thanks

Only sign up if you haven’t signed up before. Your account needs to have been made before March 31 2024 in order to sign up

62 Likes

And it’s just plain wrong.

9 Likes

Is this not the scam itself though. He calculatedly pretended to be everyone’s close friend. Often using some kind of personal tradgedy to build the connection. Then that person would vouch for him He did this over and over again until he hit critical mass and people were nervous to call him out. Super charismatic and then lacking any shame guilt or personal feeling about abusing peoples desire for friendship. Its the part if this I think is the most disgusting. It seems highly unlikely any “friendship” is remotely genuine if he even has the capacity for it to be so.

22 Likes

Enemies are easy. It’s your friends you have to watch out for.

24 Likes

@Wizdom your efforts are commendable and no doubt appreciated… well, by most.

I can’t help but wonder if TST was just the latest iteration of previous lowlife members of the past. Learned behavior if you will…

Then I wonder what account he’s watching and working currently.

It’s my belief guys like this with low moral compass just don’t go away after a big score.

18 Likes

Next time it could be a bag of apples.

16 Likes

Thank you @Wizdom for everything you’ve done here.

10 Likes

Nope, dude is a pro. After reading all my communications with him all the tells where always there. Textbook scammer

7 Likes

Yup, I think hes probably still on here still scamming

4 Likes

He messaged me once about a plant I was growing and how could he get seeds. I gave him infor and sent him the link to the instagram of who made them.

Months later after I posted a pic of the same strain somewhere else, he hit me up asking about it and where he could get it. Seemed fishy to me because I scrolled up 2 messages and all the info was there. So it seems like he shows interest and hopes he gets free shit out of it. He didn’t get anything out of me, but he also forgot we had already talked about it.

14 Likes

People absolutely did say that, comments have been edited. Why else would someone say they have his phone number and address and to dm him for it?

1 Like

Yup, thats how he started with me as well. Asked for something, i got back to him, he never got back to me. Months later he asked again for the same thing. Started with purest indica i was running, topd me hes been looking for it for a while and thanked me a bunch for bringing it to his life, then when seeds were finally ready he told me he bought some already and didnt neeed them anymore but would still take em to run with the pack he bought, i sent him a some. Once he can tell you are serious after he leads with an offering gift he dials it up and starts to message you daily to build trust, gives you his number to get your number and offers you the world lol. make no mistake he is leading you. I would get messages from him saying things like “ I noticed you were looking for (blank) in the trade thread, I got you brother, just send an addy. Don’t worry about trading, this is what good friends do for eachother” I always found it very strange that he called me a good friend…very weird considering i had only been communicating with him for a short amount of time. he came across as really friendly and generous but it was all maneuvers to achieve his end goal of acquiring elites for free . when its all a ponzi move you need to keep it moving for it to keep working. Naturally i wanted to be generous back to him and i was. Thats how good of a scammer he is.

15 Likes

Thank you @Wizdom for putting this together!

7 Likes

That description sounds like a confidence scam.

6 Likes

as long as it wasnt me which it wasnt there was no need to imply that was my actions. if others blatenly said that they should be dealt with

only person i have seen on here blatenly threaten someone was smoke and that dude was unhinged lol.

1 Like

Huge thank you shout out to @Wizdom , thank you brother for a chance to win these badass beans. I appreciate you taking the time and resources to make this possible. :pray: best of luck to all the awesome OGE’rs

6 Likes

Holy crap you go work music festivals and have some health issues and this is the latest hoopla we’re all knee-deep in? @Wizdom thanks for picking it up and distributing what was available… What a fkn read I’m gonna go touch grass now. Holy crap… What?!?

11 Likes

wish i would of been aware of this younger id probably had chose better in some instances of my life

7 Likes

You and me both man

6 Likes

It’s in the site introduction page that everyone signs up gets directed to. It’s ok to talk trades etc in pm but it’s supposed to be publicly asked before going to pm to avoid a swamped inbox looking for handouts.

13 Likes