BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Thank you for doing God’s work! Overgrow the world!

6 Likes

What can I say that hasn’t been said about this awesome repro run?! You’re a real one @TopShelfTrees1 , so really:
:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear: :sparkles: :sparkles:

18 Likes

blue power and appalachia? wow. must be a potent one

8 Likes

I might actually get some of these and hunt through them next year.

9 Likes

Hay Trees i grow out bag o skunk and oranges from useful

It was a good one. I’ll tag along for the show brother

Paps

10 Likes

More beans from the start just increases ur chances and more females only means more seeds at the end for the same amount of time u invest in the run, if u got the space I say do it

Think it’s wonderful ur biting down on this and taking it on, hope u got in on the choc d co op sign ups that went live so u got another piece of his work :slight_smile:

I’ll def be tagging along for the ride with this one

17 Likes

Amazing the honour OG does for the ones that have gone on to better fields of green.
Gonna sink back in my chair, smoke a bowl and might squeeze some rind to get into the mood.
Good luck growchacho :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

It said the first 2 packs were feminized. Not sure about the new pack received.

Edit- my bad misread it as chances “of” more females

4 Likes

Good call, going swimming shortly , let’s make this a party! And thanks for the heads up, I almost missed out on the chocolate dies! Yikes . Much respect to you as well. Gonna be a killer fall!

9 Likes

They’re all fems.

8 Likes

Good luck with the project @TopShelfTrees1 this is awesome of you to take on. Also thanks to @PatHealy and @FirstCavApache64 for your donations

9 Likes

Thank you only useful genetics I’ve grown and love it

3 Likes

well technically, some seeds dont always germinate, so it is still a “chance” for more female plants :wink:

2 Likes

Courtesy of @PatHealy add another pack…. 23 beans now. Thank you brother :facepunch:t2:

47 Likes

Sweet! Glad they made it up there safely and best of luck with the pollination! Seems like plenty will want some of these beans, so definitely a good choice.

17 Likes

You are a gem of a human being sir. Truly can’t begin to say how much I appreciate you. Always looking out for me like several others and I can’t thank you enough. Made many friends for life here and the number continues to climb. Absolutely love OG and the positivity and comaradery it encourages :facepunch:t2:

23 Likes

I’m settled into my spot for the show! Looks like it’s getting off to a great start

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
Amazing to see you doing this for the OG community.
I’ll be tagging along for the ride on this one.

:v:

5 Likes

Now this is my BAG, nice selection on strain to preserve.

4 Likes

Straight from Usefuls mouth …. Here is the description for those of you who are unfamiliar. This is one of the ultimate citrus strains imho. And truly one of his pride and joy, I can remember how excited he was everytime we worked with her…. RIP brother :facepunch:t2:

52 Likes