BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I see what you did there. my pleasure guys , the least I can do to honour a friend and truly talented breeder.
(Btw I’m out of likes until morning :weary:)

8 Likes

That sounds absolutely delicious!! :yum:
I love a good orange terp (Purple Orange being one of my all time favs).
Nice to know the story behind this variety too!

:v:

7 Likes

As do I, but only ever really had two killer orange terp strains both completely unique from each other, new york candy orange . Definitely a sweet candy funk. And BOO straight up freshly squeezed orange juice with added orange zest! I can’t wait for everyone else to get a chance at these gems !

16 Likes

Kudos - it’s a good thing that you’re doing. As long as people grow BOO, they’re going to keep his memory alive.

5 Likes

Amen, thank you :pray:t3: imo he’s definitely worthy of remembrance as is his work. I love the way you put it.

5 Likes

We’ll definitely get you a hunt worthy pack :wink:

6 Likes

This sounds amazing! Orange/citrus is my favorite Terps. Pulling up a chair to watch this one!

7 Likes

15 Likes

I’m getting anxiety from all these strains under repro that are great for anxiety that no one carries.

I’m super appreciative @TopShelfTrees1

12 Likes

Can’t wait to see this one :point_up: play out! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Great introduction @TopShelfTrees1, sending good vibes and i’ll be following along. Thanks for stepping up and “sharing the love”

4 Likes

Killer! I love orange strains. No way I’m gonna sit out on this one. Definitely along for the ride. Can’t wait to see how they turn out!

4 Likes

Cannot see what you pull out of this
@PatHealy and @Heph are carrying my useful preservation run.
Stoner saints!

6 Likes

Nice idea man, I’ll follow along! :beers:

6 Likes

i used to grow tangerine dream from barneys farm. found some citrus but they always gave me headaches so i avoided them since. but im here for the ride and now craving oranges lol

7 Likes

What a great remembrance for Useful! He was a special one and always such a giving and helpful person.

This is also a very cool reproduction and a strain I always planned to grab from him one day. I’ll be following along.

6 Likes

This project seems to me to beautifully exemplify what I’ve come to recognize as the OG spirit. Though I didn’t know Useful, I’m honored to tag along, watching. Seems the perfect way to get my daily dose of vitamin see!:grin::tangerine:

7 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 what a great project. Thanks for putting in this work for the community and a great way to honour the breeders legacy

7 Likes

Wishing you blessing on the grow mate! :grinning::fire::+1:

6 Likes

It is great to see this @TopShelfTrees1 ! I didn’t know Useful personally, but did some testing for him, and he was an RUI pm buddy.

I have a few BOO seeds squirreled away, but if you need more to pull this off, they’re yours.

I saw his daughter posted on RUI that she was going to carry on his work, have you spoken to her? Maybe he stashed some pollen?

Best of luck on this, BOO is a great strain :yum:

9 Likes