BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:Just try and stop them balls from rollin’ :tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:
IMG_1054

12 Likes

Thank you @Natea and the others that have donated, off to a decent start for sure. Gracias

12 Likes

Lookin fantastic!

4 Likes

Thanks bro! @DEFSeeds Almost there…. 🫣 (out of likes)

4 Likes

YES YES AND YES this is what im waiting for some pics from you just like those there. so very nice to see your work in those pics.

AWESOME …

11 Likes

You know I’ve got you brother, just a thriccup earlier this year :wink: . Much love brother :wink:

4 Likes

Freaking amazing @TopShelfTrees1 !!!

4 Likes

Bud shoot me a pm, I got you on pucks.

10 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much @JustANobody
That’s one thing I was trying to figure out, you are the bestest! Incoming

5 Likes

Bud don’t even hesitate, I got ya bud.

3 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman , I truly appreciate it. Just glad I was able to do this strain and my friend justice.

12 Likes

Amazing project!
Congratulations

2 Likes

Dropped you a bit.

6 Likes

I donation to a worthy cause … thanks for all you do

6 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1
I sent a few bucks this morning.

5 Likes

Thank you so much guys! Every bit is truly appreciated. I’m thinking I’m going to give them 24 hours dark and chop tomorrow most likely. They are truly all looking done , well done :wink: except that black pheno, she’s close but still looks super healthy/lively

27 Likes

@Rhizome @Yonder thank you very much :pray:t3: feels great to be coming out the other side complete. I’m extremely happy I was able to do this, honoured in fact.

6 Likes

I see a pile of seeds and a pile of orange kief! I’m sure that kief once you put it through the rosin press will be Devine

8 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, I’ve never pressed bud with terps like these so I’m definitely looking forward to it! :drooling_face:

1 Like

I was thinking just press the kief. Break the bud up in a trim bin.

3 Likes