BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Wild Buds, what a great frickin Medley of stank @TopShelfTrees1.

7 Likes

Love this! It truly is brother! Its unique for sure

5 Likes

You know I will throw in for postage, materials, or whatever you need.

5 Likes

Much appreciated @Hemlock thanks bro , respect

5 Likes

Line for BOO cuts starts… HERE!

:joy:

10 Likes

Can’t wait to see them start taking flight :airplane:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

B.O.O. :pouch: :tangerine: :joy:

8 Likes

I think you should send out 3 flips per envelope. Than write 2 names that should have flips forwarded to.
This will reduce stamp costs and handling, especially for sending to the us

19 Likes

You just want 3 packs sent to you :joy:

8 Likes

It’s kind of a cool idea actually, never even thought about that before

11 Likes

Damn you figured it out fast!!:laughing:

8 Likes

Bahaha that’s what I was thinking at first too, like he was kidding but it’s actually pretty ingenious

6 Likes

This is what @BRMTreefarmer did with skunk1 he sent out. Only difference is we got to pick who got the other 2 packs. By you writing names you’ll know that the list is covered.
3 dollars a stamp for us will add up fast.

Did you get the skunk seeds?

10 Likes

I always appreciated Useful’s very reasonable prices for his fem seeds, some great stuff comes out of them too.

9 Likes

damn those flowers look great @TopShelfTrees1
Those f2’s are going to be dynamite to hunt thru.

10 Likes

Absofreekinlutly gorgeous plants @TopShelfTrees1 what a proud papa you must be! Truly happy for you :seedling:
That’s a great idea for distribution.
Im in the lower mainland in BC and can definitely forward on to locals if needed :+1:

5 Likes

I’d be game at doing that .

7 Likes

That’s a great idea for distributing the load, @Emeraldgreen . …Especially bearing in mind the postal costs associated with getting beans over the border. Many hands make light work.

6 Likes

Just arrived today in fact! Thank you very much bro👊🏻

2 Likes

Sent a little to ya, hope it helps!
There are so many people excited about this grow, good to see the ball still rolling :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes