BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Hell yea I’ve got 10 Orange Creamsicle (Orange Crush x Juicy Fruit Thai) seedlings going now. Should be getting orange-y over here too!

9 Likes

No kidding, that’s awesome! Now that’s companion planting! See that’s what I don’t miss, the 3-4 weeks living out there in the fall, ticks , mosquitoes galore! And every other damn critter you can imagine including moose and bears! Definitely take some pics I really wanna see.

5 Likes

This sounds killer! I always said if I found a creamsicle pheno I’d be set! Definitely stoked to see what you find !

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 thanks for doing this! BOO is a treasure that needs to live on and spread across the world!

9 Likes

My pleasure my friends

13 Likes

You 🫵 are rocking it @TopShelfTrees1. Very colorful majestic plants 🪴 :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:, can not wait for this one :point_up:, really like citrus :tangerine:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

That’s a nice looking plant!
Orange smelling weed sounds interesting. Never grew out a pineapple either…:grin:
Wishing you the best always!

9 Likes

Well, been raining here, didn’t get back in the swamp tonight, and have the Growers cup tomorrow. Hopefully Sunday morning I can get out there and snap a few pics.

7 Likes

Awesome looking stain. Orange is definitely a unique smell for bud. Hope everything goes well and let BOO live on.

12 Likes

My burnt oranges from 2021!!!

43 Likes

Very nice @DannylovesCannabis

3 Likes

I’ve grown these a couple times. The orange terps were so strong! Not soft “citrus-like”, but just solid orange. Like those wedges dusted with sugar. Reall got my attention.

12 Likes

The rest have been planted! Looks like 8 for 8 on this batch, I’ve got one iffy one who is just staying at cotyledons I’m expecting will be a dud from the first pop, and the one the furred up on me (mold) so I think it’s safe to say we are going to be going with 20

37 Likes

On my f2 for double dipped preservation I had some duds from each pack!

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this, it’s great to see Useful’s stuff gettin preserved and passed around. Spread the love indeed!

Edited to add: There is someone on another site I visit selling BOO f2 fems they made. I was tempted, but buying them just didn’t seem…right. Big smile when I found this repro run. :smiley:

8 Likes

Majority of these are BoO . A few others in the one pic, but the other with the newest starts has all Bag of Oranges in there. Couple questionable looking ones. Most had that typical fem seed start with odd looking first true leaves. But once fully situated and growing have quickly snapped out and are now off to the races. Atm I am at 20 seedlings :seedling:

46 Likes

Here’s my favourite so far and the most vigorous by far

44 Likes

Awesome, makes me even happier I’m doing this! Awesome, and my pleasure. I started another repro last year but afterwards found out the beans were not what I thought so I opted out rather than repro F2’s . Although I managed to obtain a true f1 pack so I may revisit that as well, but I have one REEEAAALLLYY important reproduction to do next before I start any others. It was supposed to be now, but once Useful passed this project was moved and slotted asap and here we are :wink: thanks for the kind words @Klyphman

16 Likes

Those little ones are looking very nice @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Thank you @Hemlock just started giving them nutes last night so now they should really fire up! Can’t wait

6 Likes