BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Will this be a seed co-op run with a wiki or…
I’m really interested in what you are doing with BOO and thanks for doing it. :pray:

3 Likes

They’re looking great @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Perhaps they were free also.
Someone did mention, don’t sleep on this.
Enjoy

3 Likes

Yeah boo definitely has orange to offer. Probably the most rancid orange strain I’ve ever had or grown. I ran chem4 x boo was so orange and I smoked sooo much of it it kinda has me turned off on anything with tangie in it now. But useful definitely captured the orange profile in boo.

9 Likes

I will be offering these up when complete, however I will be asking for help with stamps and such since this will not be a co-op. I love how enthusiastic everyone is and how much excitement this has brought, makes me smile and I know Useful is as well.

34 Likes

Running this one soon too!

6 Likes

Let me know once it gets closer to completion @TopShelfTrees1

I’d be more than happy to help with anything from stamps, or packaging materials whatever would help.

If I remember right you’re in Canada unless I’m mixing up folks…

But in that case you’d need international stamps correct?

7 Likes

Sounds good. I’d be happy to help you with postage.

4 Likes

Yes I am in Canada, it’s Canadian stamps, to US is 1.30 and within Canada is 94. And international is 2 something…… I appreciate you guys very much @Tuned @Weednerd.Anthony i love this community and I knew I could count on you guys. Thank you :pray:t3:

17 Likes

How does one donate Canadian stamps if they are in the us?

8 Likes

Add me too to that list buddy!
Will gladly help out with postage.
Just DM me ur PayPal and pls feel free to reach out. :green_heart::v:t3::herb:

5 Likes

Yup. Count me in for postage donation. Thanks for the time and effort @TopShelfTrees1 OGAF!

5 Likes

prob send funds and @TopShelfTrees1 can purchase them in :canada:

Or buy here and put in @TopShelfTrees1 address for shipment:

direct link for usa/canada postage:

10 Likes

I saw @Mrgreenthumb had a link to buy Canadian stamps.

4 Likes

Yes, I think that’s the one.

3 Likes

Trust me it is. As a :canada: OGER sending shit every week I should know :rofl:

8 Likes

I’ll help with some cash towards some stamps @TopShelfTrees1. Let me know brotha.

2 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman for the info. Yes you could either send funds or just grab some and mail them, have them sent either way I’d be ecstatic! I love this place, and how so many come forward so quick! Awesome

6 Likes

I’ve had little to no success following that link to purchase stamps for another (sweet :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:) member on OG. Something to do with international card payments and Canada Post wasn’t helpful in addressing the issue via mails. Had to contact them on Facebook and Twitter to get their attention! :exploding_head:
I find sending funds via PayPal easier and I’m aware that some members have misused that option before?
You can count me on this. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

5 Likes

Do you buy Canadian stamps in the US?

2 Likes