BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I use that racking where I work, it’s very solid.
Also have used it at home for heavy audio gear, nice deep shelves.

4 Likes

Same @TopShelfTrees1

1 Like

It really is so strong. It says 1200 lbs but I’m not sure I’d test that theory lol. My friend has a production business (was actually OURS at one time) he has a ton of these in the warehouse. Was what really sold me. If it can hold those mixers stacked, big enclosed speakers etc. it’s more than enough for these babies! Most I’ll have is 4 trays per row. Definitely not even close :wink:

5 Likes

Sounds very cool @Franklin youll surely have a chance to introduce BOO if I have anything to do with it.

3 Likes

Being an admirer of both the spirit and particulars of this effort, it will be my pleasure and privilege to contribute to its support. Will happily send funds however you prefer to receive them. Will monitor for details or happily receive dm instructions. Thank you for an opportunity to contribute.

5 Likes

I love the green trays @TopShelfTrees1 . :ok_hand:

I’m a stickler for a clean grow space so this guy is glowing seeing your set-up omphing with zazz!

5 Likes

So @Pigeonman then how does it make you feel to see dead houseplants, spilled dirt, and overturned solo cups when you visit my grow space?!

8 Likes

Dude! Thats looking like a nice set up! :ok_hand:
Very tidy and the shelves are something I wish I could find space for myself.

Also, let me know about helping out with international postage for these beans. I’ll happily chip in to help out with costs! This is a great thing you’re doing for the community.

:v:

3 Likes

Sad, but with hope that you’ll learn that with any solid cannagrowspace:

Cleanliness =

7 Likes

Well, I bought a pair of Method Sevens today, so maybe I’m becoming a more responsible grower…I am still a noob! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, most gut-wrenching response possible.

3 Likes

I disagree. For me that’s “disappointed”.

4 Likes

Now we know were the shelf part of your handle come from @TopShelfTrees1 :laughing: Nice run, pulling a chair to watch. You’re honoring your friend that’s nice to see.

3 Likes

Y’all a reminding me that I need to do a good deep cleaning. I’ve been itching to get it done, but I need everything vacated first. The last thing I want is rogue pollen in the next project! :grimacing:

6 Likes

I’ve been using those wire racks for a few years now, love them!

I integrated my electrical control panel and AC Infinity into the one by my tent and have a nice space for cloning and seedlings.

In the future, every tent will have one…
(but boy, has the price gone up on those…)

Cheers
G

7 Likes

I like a bargain too :wink:

Keep an eye on gov auctions. Not many people check those on the regular and there’s always tons of office furniture for cheap.

This lot been up 5days, ends in 2days still no bet.
For 5$ it’s yours haha

5 Likes

Sweet! What a damn steal! Epic

2 Likes

dang, how did i miss this? LOL

@TopShelfTrees1
look’n forward to this, bro :slight_smile:

useful sure had a really good taste *RIP *

11 Likes

Glad to have you along my brother :facepunch:t2: for real. I was just discussing with a few really old school breeders who my biggest influences were and are…. It was hard but I said 8 old school and 8 new school, be very glad to hear that you were included in this list along with my brother useful. You are definitely no slouch either , for real. Thanks for your blessing :facepunch:t2:

11 Likes

Nono, THAT is a steal

Current bid is 7$
Giant racks on rails

591592-1313246

It’s in Ontario btw :grin:

9 Likes

received_158680303879181

7 Likes