BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I’m not sure if that’s an option or not tbh

3 Likes

No. I’m in Toronto (aka: Canada’s Mordor) so I just get them when I drop of the flips for their travels.

Thanks for this update @iceman . CanPost is a :yin_yang: with their services. Either top notch or complete dumpster fire floating down a river.

4 Likes

This cracked me up good! That’s what we call Hamilton too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You said it…:expressionless:
I really expected a lot better.

1 Like

:joy:

5 Likes

@InTheWoods

Edited for accuracy!

12 Likes

Thanks for that link! @Pigeonman

I’ll be sure to get you plenty stamps to help with this run and hopefully between me and the couple other people who offered to help, you won’t be on your own at all with postage and flips @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Boo

This one stands out to me. Low profile, Uniform growth with a strong stem.
Everything is coming along great!

20 Likes

Omg I’m stealing this 100%

3 Likes

Got a new seedling starter setup, seems to be much more favourable to keeping them low and tight. And the speed is unreal compared to my t-5’s. I actually have that one and one more picked out thus far. Good eye brotha

5 Likes

Thank you @Weednerd.Anthony

2 Likes

Always one huh . :persevere:, didn’t realize this.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 let me know when it’s close to completion, and I can PayPal you some funds to help you out with the distribution expenses.

9 Likes

Thank you @Kgrim i appreciate it. I will approach you guys once everything is much further ahead and close to completion. Some seriously great vibes going with this grow…. I can literally feel it!

10 Likes

Nice, what light are you running now in the new setup?

I used to have my t-5s like 5 inches from the tops like the good ol CFL days to keep nodes tight. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Spider farmer sf-600 , it’s a specific Veg light, they are 48” long and I have three of them mounted to the bottoms of my new shelving clone/seedling system. I’m seriously impressed by them already.

6 Likes

Here’s the specific setup after I had built it but before adding finishing touches like heat mats etc. Saved up and traded, bartered , gift carded to make this a reality as I’ve had it in my head for three years now. FINALLY

41 Likes

Nice set up.

4 Likes

Thank you…. Three years in the making. I love it! With me losing 1/2 of my grow area I had to do something to create space, this was it. The bottom shelf will even house plants up to 24” they basically move down as they mature

15 Likes

I’ve been working off and on for a project for two or three years now, crossed HOGG Orange Barb photo with Skittles Auto, then F2d the most orange pheno and another that was just an awesome orange funk. Then backcrossed the funky orange with the orange barb and crossed the best of that with a sour d. Currently growing that out. The goal is to make a fast flowering (my outdoor climate demands it) sweet and sour orange flavor with great structure. Would love to introduce the BOO or another orange line into the crosses, if anyone is interested in a trade hit me up

8 Likes