BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Seeds would prob be bogus.

3 Likes

Now those are some REAL OG’s right there :point_up_2:

Respect!
ezgif-1-f3c1cdb115

21 Likes

Just catching up on this. I was reading and surprised. I’m sad to hear everyone got ripped off and wanted to express my condolences. I didn’t get bad vibes at all from TST and thought he had good growing knowledge and was nice so am disappointed. I was following this thread like damn I missed the bag of oranges seeds I’ve been busy lately and this surprised me… well it’s a small world and top shelf trees can just pay everyone back when he wakes up and realizes what he’s done. Also is the BOO really as good as he claimed? What’s up with this strain?

4 Likes

I am very surprised to read in this thread …
It is really sad to read how dramatic events around @TopShelfTrees1 develop, because for a long time, it was one of the most active participants in the forum and its threads were incredibly popular.

However, my conclusions from read here not about the author of the topic, but the community as a whole!
Please note how many decent and good people who are ready to come to your rescue! How many participants were donated by something personal to the benefit of others! And despite the events ready to continue to benefit others! It is incredibly!
I have to say that happy to be part of this community!

It is also very sad to see that these events make a negative among other participants in the forum and affect other people, or even throw a shadow on the honesty of others in the eyes of the community. So it should not be!

I think that if TopShelfTrees1 does not return and does not regulate all the negative here - then it will lose much more than those people who have trusted him and tried to help him.

31 Likes

Temporarily closed.

Long story short.

I got TST to send me the Boo and some shit to return to people.

I grilled him pretty hard and think he only sent stuff because he still wants stuff from me. There is 2 snips from the clone buy that supposedly didn’t root and he is wanting replacements. I think I’m correct in my guess of ponzi scheme style where he will give people things he doesn’t want for things he does.

Anyways I want to make a list of everyone who gave him things for the Boo project or anything else.

DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU DIDNT GIVE HIM ANYTHING

Please add you name and what you gave. Please also add your country flag

1. @unomas :us: ($30 for shipping supplies)
  2. @amendment3 :us: $50
  3. @FirstCavApache64 :us: sent BOO seeds for reproduction
  4. @PatHealy :us: sent BOO seeds
  5. @Pleiochasium :us: 54 cad$ (bt seeds for repro (()
  6. @Topdecker :us: $20 intended for shipping costs
  7. @pharmerfil :us: donated STS chemicals for reversal
  8. @Hemlock :us: donated 15$ for stamps & BT for repro
  9. @Smooth :us:. Sent book of International Stamps
  10. @Mrgreenthumb :us: 25$ for stamps or supplies
  11. @rasterman :us: $45 for stamps or whatever.
  12. @Hotrods_and_hounds $130 usd :us: boo materials/ stamps and cards.
  13. @blowdout2269 I gave 60ml of STOCK Silver Thiosulfate solution. It was used in the reversals. It only cost my time and a $30 customs form. :us:
  14. @Natea $10 :us:
  15. @PineTarBastard :us: I sent him $10 for stamps. He also owes me Golden Tiger and BOO from the Take seeds/Leave seeds thread
  16. @Not-Notjosh $40 for BOO postage :us:
  17. @Trial-N-Error full pack of Boo
  18. @buckaroobonsai :us: -16 UGORG Blues seeds for Co-Op reproduction
  19. @mndlss :de: sent 10$ for the jenny kush
  20. @MrGreenJeans sent $170 worth of custom printed BOO cards and envelopes, and a pack of seeds. :us:
  21. @JustANobody 400+ pucks. 500+ stickers for BOO run. 400h pucks and 500+ stickers for the blues run.
  22. @CanuckistanPete $120 for clones and shipping (this after I gave him a brand new Arizer II vape not to mention seeds cause I thought he was a good guy)
  23. @allotment :eu: $8 for shipping
  24. @sprinklememaynee $30 CAD for shipping and the $120 for clone buy in
  25. @Elpolloloco :us: $10 for postage / supplies
  26. @Sdoyle : us $100
  27. @Bobgrows 140 Bubba Kush seeds
  28. @OG_Caveman :us: $50+ for shipping supplies
  29. @OhNo555 :us: 3 sheets stamps $39.00
  30. @turpman :canada: 50$ cashz
  31. @ShartTank3 $30 :us:
  32. @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh 20$ through paypal, for shipping stuff :us:
  33. @Trae1170 :us: $12 for Shipping
  34. @Thetravler 100.00 for shipping and stamps
  35. @MonsterDrank :us: $50 for Boo expenses
  36. @Granola $75

DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU DIDNT GIVE HIM ANYTHING

81 Likes

Thanks for stepping up to sort this out @Wizdom , it’s not small task and is greatly appreciated.

We all know what’s gone down but please try to keep this thread positive going forward everyone. This is now about making some folks whole and there is no need for any negativity at this point. :v:

31 Likes

Please also add your country flag. Thanks

14 Likes

Sounds like a chance to do a seed run?!? If its not already being done…

6 Likes

Thanks so much @Wizdom for doing this. Useful gave me a half pack of BOO seeds after I told him how much my wife loved the strain. I convinced her to let me send them to TST for this and she was not happy when I told her they were probably gone for good. I really appreciate the effort you put in to get this done.

41 Likes

Thank you for this seriously the OG community deserves more people like you Wiz :100: :call_me_hand:t2:

32 Likes

Thank you @Wizdom for stepping up and telling care of this. That’s some great karma on you!
:v:
You’ve already P.M. me. So I won’t sign up.

18 Likes

Just for the record, I never much expected to get anything back for my rather minor ($20) contribution. I just wanted to, you know, do the Overgrow thing and be a bit generous.

17 Likes

I know @DougDawson said no negativity.
But I don’t trust what TST says he is sending out. BOO seeds? Probably not.
As for the stamps I sent him I have already forgotten about them. Water under the bridge.

12 Likes

Well I’m sure someone will pop whatever shows up to confirm what is actually is.

11 Likes

@Wizdom nicely done.

9 Likes

I got boo seeds in a trade maybe a year ago from tst

Not sure if I’ll ever pop them , too much commitment in time , not knowing , growing is stressful enough without adding this doubt

9 Likes

glad you guys are celebrating.
I’m not putting my name on any wiki.
I just want my cash returned from the Five Guys Clone Buy.

I know, I know, blood from a stone and blame it all on topshelf…

what a fucking farce.

16 Likes

Not sure many are celebrating. The way I see it, if everyone lists what was contributed we can see the true scope of how bad it really was.

11 Likes