Borderliner xtrm LED Grow

I like Borderliner, it makes nice colas! big and conical-shaped, looks like a great strain. How many are in the 4X4 tent - 6 of them??

i’m just curious, was it a 10 pack and freebies a 5 pack? could F-10 mean 10 feminised seeds and F-5 is 5 feminised seeds? generally Fx denotes which generation it is, i.e. F1 is the first, F2, F3 etc but the included dash has me wondering

I think you’re correct @legalcanada. As I said B4 easily confused. lol

They’re getting dated, so I’’ freeze them as soon as I find some desicant.

i’m using rice atm but you can get silica cat litter sometimes marketed as crystal litter, although that’s probably much more than you’d need

I can’t transfer some Cola pics from my phone atm. The Colas were a fat, 12" tall. I’ll work on it, then post them. There are 5 girls in a 4x4x7 tent. 10 seeds = 2 grows. Unfortunately, I checked their site today & the price increased $44 USD for 10 seeds since I bought.

Hello all! Time is getting short for these girls. I flushed them yesterday. The thrichomes are 35% clear, 60% cloudy & 5% amber. I think I’ll be spending the weekend in trim jail.

So sorry, I know, a little heavy on the eye candy. I’m debating weather to cut the fan leaves or not. Is there any advantage 3-5 days before the chop?

9 Likes

I don’t think it would matter 3-5 days before harvest. I wouldn’t worry anyway, i pluck a few leaves for smoothies here and there if i don’t have enough in veg. They’re your plants no one will judge, much. Ha! Ha! :grin:

2 Likes

i’m not sure how big of an affect it’d have that close to the end, maybe try on half of them and compare? science and stuff

2 Likes

I like science and stuff @legalcanada. And my wife makes a smoothie every morning @ryasco, I’ll see if it makes any difference, and my wife will get extra fiber/meds in her smoothies. Win/Win. Thanks for the input.

3 Likes