Bo's secret vault

I had a tsl2000 for many years and it was a very serviceable light. i think I got 5 years out of it until I sold it :rofl:

2 Likes

What are you using now?

I was looking for a light that covers 65-70cm by 120cm.

I have a Migro 4 Aray. About the right size.

1 Like

Are you happy with it?

I highly recommend it:

3 Likes

Looks good,
Whats ur space for them?

1 Like

2x4

She’s maxed out.

1 Like

I have the migro array 3 for my 3x3 and I too recommend. Excellent light.
My only complaint is that the driver only works at 0%, 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100%. Anything in between those increments just puts the light at 100% power… Always possible I have a faulty one :person_shrugging:
The light itself though is A+. Great spectrum and efficiency at only 250w.

2 Likes

Here is one of my cuts from Valley Queen Relentless Genetics. I have 6 or 7 of them in total in Bloom right now, all from the same mother. A real beauty she is.
3,5l Coco

6 Likes

sehr hübsch…she´s gonna get a sticky girl

2 Likes

Yes, looking forward to cut them all down. :grin:

i have pollinated her half down with Valley Queen pollen i had stored in my froster before i moved, fingers crossed that the pollen is still alive.

3 Likes

My next run is alredy in veg mode,
31 Super Banana Caked#2 F4 are in place to create the F5, i love this strain and will bring this pheno to an IBL with love and some time.

I have also popped 7 Sour Chems ( Sour Diesel BX2 x 3 Chems) and 8 Girl Scout Cookies Twister.
The Sour Chems are from Roger from Organic Earth and the GSC Twisters are from Mosca Seeds.

5 Likes

Some Budshoots :green_heart:

Seriotica

Permanent Marker

Gas Bitch

Catahoula

Inhouse Genetics fem freebie

Jobbie Nooner

Will show you the others over the weekend.
Happy Friday, as Friday is Highday, i do it my way.

5 Likes

The joobie has some interesting colours. Can’t wait to see what it looks like in a month.

1 Like