FLC Mom Pics

Hello Community😇

After lurking around for quite sometime. I want to say thanks to you all for collecting and sharing there experience!

at the moment i‘ve not much to Share with you
So ihope you like the pics of my Francos Lemon chees mother

Have a nice day

24 Likes

Ah I grew this strain out and made a cross with it I gave out here a year or two back.

These pics are from the F1 from GreenHouse right? Yours looks to be a heavy cheese leaner :thinking:
The bushiness reminds me of the other pheno I worked with for a bit, but yours have fatter leaves.

There were some really tasty one’s in here. The main one I bred with had a lemon cheesecake scent/flavor when done. Great daytime high. Lot of people loved that line. I had a horrible germ rate on the seeds though. I think I still have a 10pk left.

9 Likes

Hi Holy,

Your pics look yummie „Droll“
I Hope my next run is going to produce Some tasty Bud.

Yeah my plant is on the cheese Site of Life and i like it!:grin:

Maybe im going to do a dairy on the next run🤔

BTW : i Know That my english is Not the best!
So i Hope you dont care to much!

m0sirys

3 Likes

The plant looks very nice. Can you smell lemon?

:green_heart: :seedling:

Thank you!!! Yeah a littlebit Lemon is there Not That Strong But still there

2 Likes

Herr a Shot of. Super CRITICAL from Greenhouse Seeds. From 5 seeds the onlyone
Who made it. It was Little disappointing

But we will See what we get!:joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah that’s been my experience with all of Greenhouse’s Gear. I won’t buy anything from them anymore. I think I still have a 10pk left of the FLC.

1 Like

Yeah True True .i had better expirience with Barnys stuff in Terms of Germ rates

Flc came to me as Clone . It was alrrady a selected Clone. And the One who Did the work did a great job! And props going to the unknown Person!!:heart::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

OH neat!! I also wonder who made the selection then :thinking: I know the Super Lemon Haze used in it is Franco’s cut, but he was already gone when GreenHouse made the FLC cross so… interesting. Definitely wanna see it flowered out ^^

As far as i Know Flc sould be a tribute to franco after he passed away. WHO knows?!:hugs: Maybe just a Story for marketing .

I‘am sure we will see some Bud :thinking:
But it will take a Little Bit of Time

After Changing nutrients lights ect. It was quite a hassle to get back on Track . But now i think i‘m on a good way( i Hope so ) :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Oh that’s a lot of healthy looking clones :heart_eyes:

It was definitely made as a tribute to Franco Loha. His two favorite plants combined :muscle:
It’s definitely good smoke.

1 Like

thank you! hope they will root fast! but i´need new iba/iaa clonex dosnt work good for me

ok good to hear that thew tribute thing is not made up XD

1 Like

Why do you cut the leaves on clones? I’ve seen it in a number of photos.

1 Like

i would say to safe space nutrients and reducing transpiration . most of the time the leaves eat themself. while rooting. (maybe it just happen to me not sure). if a loss them anyway remove or cut half works fine for me.

i think in most of the old books from the 90´s they took cuttings like this. if i remember correctly.

i hope that is understandable. sorry for my bad english :nauseated_face:

1 Like

hello everybody,

i thought a little update would nice.
so yesterday i took a few more cutting. just to be sure to safe genetics. :blush: :blush: :blush:

this was the outcome

After that the mother looked like this

I´m happy she´s still very healthy. So today is the day i put her in my small tent and flip her to 12/12.
So hopefuly she´ll stay healthy ad she is now! :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

I still need to change a few things in the next couple of days. But i guess let her get used to the new surrounding first before starting the training ect. so i hope you don´t mind the messy tent :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

stupid me i missed out the Super Crit

7 Likes

Just 2 new pics nothing special!
Super Critical

Wedding Cake

Wish all of you a nice day!

6 Likes