Boss Hoss Genetics

This is a gnat annihilator .

1 Like

Hey recieved you beans the other day. Dropped 3 Shellcatchers. Thank you for providing me the opportunity:)

13 Likes

Saltwater Kush Day 43F

25 Likes

Shit shit yeah boss. You’re killing and she’s gonna reward ya hefty. Looks alot like the TK bagseed I ran. Really awesome plant.

Calyxs so dense you’ll continuously think they’re seeded even after you pop a few between your fingers to be sure!

24 Likes

Hey @hoss8455 i am popping your stand up guy f1s and was curious if you could tell me more about how you came by the la pure kush you used?

2 Likes

I did a bit of a write up here and covered provenance. It’s a bit murky but that cross has crazy potential on both sides and I’m obsessed with LAPK lines. Just ran 3 LAPK x Italian Beef and also just chopped my first LAPK in over a year. She was well missed and her flavor is unmatched.
@jessethestoner

10 Likes

Could describe what you mean when you talk about a grey area? You got it from your friend who got it from a acquaintance or clone distributor? Is that step in the chain not well known?

No I’m referring to the fact that the exact origins/genes of the cut cannot be traced backwards or positively identified as another cut with a similar name/profile description. Some of my research shows it COULD be suge and some of it also shows where it DOESNT seem to be Suge’s. (Which is where I landed). It may be the same la Pure cut that Kevin jodrey speaks about. This seems to be most likely as I’ve heard alot of similarities in his descriptions of his. It’s definitely not Notsos LA Kush.

Ultimately the exact provenance of the cut doesn’t deter me from using it as it is an exceptional plant. Top Dawg recently worked with the same cut I hold, from the same source.

@jessethestoner

15 Likes

Very happy to have this one in my stable now, thanks to you!!

Can’t wait to flower it out.

4 Likes

Some Shitrock #2 shots. The #2 seems to pass her purple color well. From the outside its fairly purple nothing insane but on the inside, some calyxs are completely grimace purple.

25 Likes

:star_struck: Thats some glimmery goodness there! Do you have a smoke report Hoss?
:green_heart::v:

@CruJones Dogwalker is so good

6 Likes

Next to Corey/Heime what’s the foulest terp profile @hoss8455 tryung to figure out what to throw down, the rest of the impure are top of the list but I figured I’d ask you

7 Likes

Impure shouldn’t be foul. More like Sweet to cologny Lime sandalwood kush in those. Stand up guy maybe.

4 Likes

Ya I knew it wouldn’t be that’s why I came to ask, was really wanting those Corey/Heime terps, ok I’ll see but I think I have stand up guy, thanks

5 Likes

Got a full pack! Sweeet

5 Likes

So with the Impure Kush being tested by myself and at least 3 other growers, it seems that Italian Beef pollen I procured from Tony Green is bringing heavy Lime terps to the mix.

If you guys are thinking like me… that means anyone with BirdDawg is holding onto Lime Stardawg.

Gonna have to go into this one sooner than later.

12 Likes

Just about to transplant BirdDawg into a larger pot.

17 Likes

Look at the spacing on that fucker yikes @CanuckistanPete

6 Likes

They were under T5s longer than I had anticipated, it took forever for my last batches trichs to get where I wanted (actually pulled them earlier than I’d like, but I’m sure I’ll live) so that may have put a bit of stretch into them.

3 Likes