Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct)

Good idea. I showed up late to the party!

2 Likes

@hoss8455 package made it today. Got Corey2 situated and found a pack of bonus beans in the box SWEEEEET!!! U r da man brother I truly appreciate you boss.

24 Likes

That’s bad ass!

4 Likes

That saltwater kush is a fire addition @GallacreekD66

4 Likes

New slap added :+1:

6 Likes

Last order going out this morning. And with that, I’ve got another offering.

This one has a bit of gray area in terms of provenance but it came from GMO via PNW who had it for years and got it from a cat who raved about it for years before sharing it with him.

LA Pure Kush

Not positive it’s the suge knight although the calyx-pinned to the center bud structure looks very similar in some photos. In any case this plant is top 3 of all time for me. My FAVORITE profile I’ve ever experienced. Sandalwood cologne funk with a bit of pine and a marshmallow sweetness. She can be a bit hard to nail yield wise, as if you dont have the environment/nutrition locked in, she may not stack as dense as she has the potential to, but it definitely has the frame to yield well. Super vigorous, probably the most vigorous older cut I’ve ran. Very vertical growth but she trains like a dream.

High is very sedative and relaxing. I’m in the middle of running her now but it’s been almost a year since I’ve smoked it so my report isn’t as nuanced as I’d like.

Have a few of these. Going for 50 shipped, which breaks down to a $40 donation and $10 shipped inside US.

Donations for this one are going to The Faison Center
Please message me before payment/donation.

Charity Info: https://www.faisoncenter.org/

19 Likes

Very interested in the LAPK

DM incoming @hoss8455

3 Likes

Damnnnnn @Weednerd.Anthony was quick with it. If you have a second one I’ll also donate this morning.

3 Likes

I think these are gone. I’ve got some more Corey Heime 2 on the horizon but haven’t thrown roots yet. If anyone wants to reserve one of those before the open post, just message me.

4 Likes

@hoss8455 you’re a good man for doing this!

4 Likes

(Donation: LAPK2)

7 Likes

Plan on getting in on this fine series of Offers, but don’t want shipment(s) until MAY. I tend to support OGers FIRST. Still Freezing Temps here in Northern Maine. CONGRATS on your efforts, continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@hoss8455 I see there has been a couple donations.

@leetdood and @JustANobody ? I can get a 20 pack of beans in the mail to each of you if you’d like.

List is HERE up top.

6 Likes

Here’s my contribution:

(Donation: LAPK1)

Thanks for being so kind and awesome @hoss8455

8 Likes

Interested in the LAPK…

2 Likes

Nobody donated on my behalf unfortunately. So skip over me lol

1 Like

[Donation: BEANS1]

8 Likes

Look what arrived today! Thank you @hoss8455!
Nice RIL D#4 and an awesome pack of seeds!

Had to get her a proper name tag.

14 Likes

I’ve been ecstatic with the support received guys and I will continue to do this as long as you guys are here to fuel it.

Also, I did vend a cut here yesterday NOT for charity, and for the sake of transparency, I wanted to show you guys I put it back into the project. I may need to do this from time to time to keep the train running but I will always try to remain transparent in my intentions.

After the first week, we’ve raised $130 for The Faison Center and $80 for the RSPCA. Any requests cuts or recommendations for charities are welcome.

Enjoy you’re weekend everybody.

23 Likes

Really awesome work man!

4 Likes