Boss Hoss Genetics

Only pulled out a few immatures. Got a great ratio on the Irene. The TK needed a bit more time but I still made out fine.

13 Likes

Niiiiiice! Well done bro!

3 Likes

I must say I am impressed with Corey Heime. I took a small sample bud and dried it out for a few days. Loaded my pipe and smoked a bowl, and it put a big grin on my face that lasted a few hours. It does hit behind the eyes and then a nice glow.

Well done with that strain hoss. :v:

16 Likes

That’s awesome! Is it that pressure behind the eyes, with a warm face? I’ve been looking for a strain that has that effect for a few years. It’s been that long since I’ve experienced it. Love that feeling. It usually signaled blast off was soon to follow! :exploding_head:
Sounds like a fantastic job on this one! @hoss8455 :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::call_me_hand:t3: :feather::feather:

3 Likes

Yes just like that. :fire:

3 Likes

@hoss8455 kicking ass, sounds like a strain i would like very much, thanks fornthe smoke report @Tuned, I bet it will be even better after a good cure

2 Likes

6- Corey/Heime getting situated in their new shoes. Definitely looking and smelling GREAT!

20 Likes

2007 Kush is TK bagseed. Either S1 or TK x Italian Beef. Leaning towards the latter for this lady. She dropped single pollen sacs at the bottom of multiple nodes. More than I would like but they were all in places that made them very easy to see/deal with. Smelling alot like TK but leaning savory. Very dense and the lowers are stacking equal to or greater than the tops. Peculiar lady.

22 Likes

I hope it works out.

1 Like

Oh man! Just put that one on the list too! I love anything Kush! And TK is definitely in the top 5 ! Your selections/creations always have that similar look and it’s just what I’m after too. Keep ‘em coming homie :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

@JoeCrowe looks like a washer to me! :eyes:

4 Likes

It definitely looks like it could bat 2% yield! That’s decent.

4 Likes

Fing beautiful pipe brother.

sexy sexy mofo …

4 Likes

Thanks! It smokes perfect. I’ve had that pipe since 1978. :v:

3 Likes

I’d love to run some of those Irene kush beans hoss . Excellent work bro :+1:

2 Likes

My mother was born in 79. Crazy world ain’t it!

2 Likes

That makes that pipe 45 years old. I know because I’m the same year model. :wink:

4 Likes

Bought it when I was 16. Never seen another one like it.
It has a nice carb hole on the front too :+1:

3 Likes

38 Likes

Wow! Nice. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes