Boss Hoss Genetics

Mid to late October boss. @Mrgreenthumb

10 Likes

Time to start saving my pennies! :metal:

1 Like

Let’s see what these beauties are all about

11 Likes

As promised 6 Corey/Heime , these are in coco using Athena blended , they were a little neglected so don’t mind the obvious signs, they were also until I took these pics bunched up 18 to a tray so most of the leaf twist and odd shaping is just that, minus the two that were in their own tray. All
I know is a few have a stank already that totally entices me! No stem rub needed, when fertigating they give off a glorious scent that just fills the air it’s hard to pinpoint but it’s skunkyish DANK and I love it. They are now being given some new shoes and will be back to their full potential in no time. At the moment number 4 has my eye, staying low and more squat with a scent that’s more kushy to me .

13 Likes

Looking good I’d say all things considered. Can’t wait to see how they flower out for you. And to get some of that perfume in the air myself.

3 Likes

Great minds my friend, great minds :facepunch:t2:Yes they fared well considering they didn’t even have food for almost 2 weeks just water, well once a light feed, that’s why they consumed themselves a little and I even removed some bottoms (they would be down the road regardless) Just wait, I love it when they just STANK early like this , 80-90% of the time it only gets better and better as she grows. Can’t wait !

4 Likes

Excellent report. Truck stop food funk?

4 Likes

Ha, that could be it , now that you say that it is greasy smelling, and like overcooked meaty sort of, good call! I assure you I’ll do these justice :facepunch:t2: there’s definitely one that’s got that shkunk funk though 100% it’s the other squat one #5

3 Likes

Multiple carbon filters will be needed with any of the stardawg/tresdawg lines i’m sure.

4 Likes

My wife will not enjoy this :rofl::skunk::cheese::tada:

4 Likes

Don’t think I won’t be giving out a metric fuck ton of these crosses just because they are going 2 market.

12 Likes

Dont think Im not going to buy all your crosses to support you, because I am. I havta support my forum bros.

4 Likes

Gonna be able to smell those down the block

3 Likes

Forgot to show root production/development , all were similar

11 Likes

Finally did it! 4 all the IG folks. Hope everyone is doing well going into the weekend here.

12 Likes

Oh nice! Maybe I’ll start using mine again, haven’t been on in months!

2 Likes

I really hope so! 3 for 3 showed 1/4” tails in 24 hrs. Into solos they go.

4 Likes

32 Likes

Those beans look huge !!!

2 Likes

Yeah, they look big and perfect rippen!
Are them as collected or did you made a seed selection?

2 Likes