Hope it smells like a skunk farting on a gas pump :rofl:

7 Likes

Congratulations on the drop! :smiley:

4 Likes

congratz, hoss !! :slight_smile:
the packs look really cool.
sending best vibes for your projects.

5 Likes

you crushed this drop, my friend! each one of these crosses is their own unique trifecta. was stoked to go thru your write-ups and stoked to dig into some of these myself–probably gonna start with that shellcatcher.

onward and upward brother!

11 Likes

Aw YEAH! :star_struck:

16 Likes

forgot to mention and i haven’t added it to the site yet but

add four or more to your cart for 20% off

4 for 96
5 for 120
etc…

you’re close enough so i’ll throw a fourth pack in there for ya. your support is greatly appreciated!!

21 Likes

My brother thats SUPER awesome of you! Thank you so much for that. And I’ll definitely take advantage of that when I pick up some of those Chimera 3 hybrids!

7 Likes

Heck yeah!! What’s up @hughdunno! Good to see you man!

4 Likes

Glad to see you over here brother @hughdunno and awesome work ! Hats off to you as well. Can’t wait to get some going once I can swing a purchase. You guys are Killin it! @hoss8455 much respect to both of you!

3 Likes

I can’t say how much all the support means to me from everyone.

23 Likes

Is badd news shipping to EU? @hoss8455 @hughdunno ? The FAQ is too cryptic to get the info :smiley: Would love to get some of this, good gens at decent prices!

6 Likes

tom! it’s been a minute huh… hope you’ve been well my friend! gonna try to get on here more often :pray:

3 Likes

we can make that happen! shoot me your address and i can give you a quote on shipping :+1:

damn, might need to get the faq updated :joy: thanks for pointing that out

3 Likes

Not only did Badd News throw in a free pack but got a couple three more freebies on top of it! Damn good deal I tell you what. :+1:

35 Likes

No one could be afraid of a Jeffrey! Lol

3 Likes

You know, I WAS going to run something else in a few days but I think Im going to pull the Shakedown Street for some Sweet Dee. Yes. Yes I am.

8 Likes

Cool. Anxious to see this grow. Curious to see what the Red Runtz is all about. Good luck.

2 Likes

Hmmm so what is the Jeffery? Not familiar with it.

3 Likes

It was one of my freebies. Terminal Lance x Magic Man. Magic Man I believe is a SnowHigh hybrid… Yes, (Medicine Man x White Russian) x (Acapulco Gold x C99).

5 Likes